• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA vs Coke

lifeisbeautiful

Bluelighter
I´ve been taking MDMA more or less every 60 days for the last year. Between MDMA use, I take coke maybe three times. In the beginning I love so much more MDMA than coke I could´t even compare the two. But with time passing by, coke appreciation really grow up on me and MDMA some how lost ground. I use to hate coke preparation , snorting procedure, the smell, the fact you had to take it every 45 minutes to keep the high on redline...nowadays I just love all that and it´s part of the pleasure. The fast come up is amazing and you always know what is coming. With coke I even have the love feeling MDMA use to give me, it´s amazing. Music appreciation is also wonderful so this drug really conquer me.

With MDMA some magic was lost. I don´t feel the love feeling so strong and sometimes I don´t feel it al all. The high lets you more unconscious which I used to love in the beginning but not so much anymore. It doens´t last as long as it use to and after taking MD it takes 1h30 to hit me which is quite boring. The high comes in waves, not as steady as coke, sometimes it´s great and some other times seems it doesn´t hit me the way it use to, it´s more erratic and unexpected than coke´s high. The comedown on MDMA is inexistent on me while coke is not good at all, bad mood mostly. Also MDMA doesn´t take you sleep while coke is a nightmare on this regard.

But I think there´s a reason for this, I believe coke use between MDMA takes have been killing my MDMA pleasure because it messes with my serotonin and dopamine levels. I really think that if I don´t take any coke between MDMA takes the full pleasure we all know MDMA provides will come back. So for now I am still in doubt. Will stop using coke for now until end of December and on new years Evening will take MDMA and have the final conclusion.

I would like to hear from you guys who use both this drugs what have been your experience.

Coke negates the effects of ecstasy. So yes, most likely.

After a while of taking MDMA I began feeling less "blissful" and more negative effects. I think coke is a better option truthfully. You should just stick to coke.

I have only done like 1.7g of coke in my life and rolled 2 or 3 times.
So I would have to say I prefer mdma, mdma might be more intense but on coke you just want more and more and it is annoying.
personally I prefer mdma just cause it has more too offer (in my experiences)

^agreed. If youre doing MDMA ever once in a bluemoon it is more euphoric and slightly psychedelic. Where as coke is just straight euphoria and ends quicker resulting in redosing.

Cocaine is like peas as mdma is like basketballs. They just don't compare. MDMA is so magical while coke is just coke

I've had similar experiences to you. Been taking MDMA for ten years. I initially loved it, and still do, but nowadays it seems like quite a big job... kinda likeacid in a way. I've still got time for it, but would rather save it for big free partys or club nights rather than taking it 2 or 3 times a month like before.

Now however My coke intake has gone up a lot. I usually go drinking a couple of times a week, and usually on one of those nights I'll get some coke with mates

I've had similar experiences to you. Been taking MDMA for ten years. I initially loved it, and still do, but nowadays it seems like quite a big job... kinda likeacid in a way. I've still got time for it, but would rather save it for big free partys or club nights rather than taking it 2 or 3 times a month like before.

Now however My coke intake has gone up a lot. I usually go drinking a couple of times a week, and usually on one of those nights I'll get some coke with mates

Im the same...MDMA is a big deal due to the time it takes me to come down, recover, feel normal etc
I can only do MDMA when I know I have at least 4 or 5 days off work following. So its every 3 months

In between I do a bit of coke.The only reason i don't do more is the cost.

Ide say the comedown trade off is deffintately there.

But when your dealers like yea $350 for this gram this shit will ace you brother trust me.
Then you have the whole gram in 5 minutes and its the equivalant of 1 line... Its not worth.
Cheers sydney coke..

Tbh i find snorting really small amounts of MD to be quite satisfying. Keeps ya going, if you dont go to hard you dont even like comedown.