• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Vs Cocaine

molly isn't always MDMA, in fact i'd wager the majority (not the vast majority, but more than half) isn't because profit margins are much higher on other chemicals with similar effects and MDMA manufacture has been reduced a great deal because the precursors are being monitored.

Yes, that is true, but lately I've seen hints that MDMA may be making a comeback. For one thing, methylone is now Schedule I in the US, the Dutch have started selling 200 mg pressed pills which may be slowly making their way here, and just the other day, a former playboy model and her sugar daddy were caught flying in 50,000 pressed pills and 90 lbs. of pure MDMA into Southern California. There is hope!

If you get some shiny fish scale like what we used to have down here. You would probably love it too much.

In respects to feeling messy - for me it's when you get gurny and eye wobbles and, generally a bit too messy (I guess jf you did a bit more than you should have.,,) I like that feeling, but only on MDMA. For example I don't like drinking too much alcohol, i hate that feeling. There's a balance and different drugs effect ppl in different ways. I find MDMA gives me everything I want from a drug, well, nearly everything.

I am definitely not a coke person. Love the rush of snorting and that rush as it hits you, but it's too short lived and mild on coke. I want to feel like I've actually taken a mind altering and enhancing drug, not like I've had a really good nights rest and feel a bit chatty. I am also awear of how much I am talking when on coke and I hate that, that feeling of paranoia that ppl r getting fed up with u going on n on. But then you don't care and almost agree in your head that jf they have a problem with it they're the ones with a fucking problem and then the aggression and arrogance starts. Cokes a horrible drug.

Never been too big on either of them, but I would probably say MDMA because of how euphoric and empathetic good product can be. Cocaine can be a lot of fun too though, just doesn't last long enough for me so why waste the money in the first place? IV coke is a whole another story, crack too. I'm talking about powder vs. MDMA.

In respects to feeling messy - for me it's when you get gurny and eye wobbles and, generally a bit too messy (I guess jf you did a bit more than you should have.,,) I like that feeling, but only on MDMA. For example I don't like drinking too much alcohol, i hate that feeling. There's a balance and different drugs effect ppl in different ways. I find MDMA gives me everything I want from a drug, well, nearly everything.

I get crazy eye wobbles no matter how low I dose. It's the first thing that happens to me actually... People always come up to me asking me "what's up with your eyes", and soon I'm ending up having a group of people just looking at my eyes, the way only people on MDMA can look at someone... lol..
I thought eye wobbles was normal, but seems most people just get it of high doses?

I get your point, even tough I'm not sure what I think. I've taken too big of a dose, and it didn't feel messy (except for teeth grinding and puking). Just felt a little overwhelming at times, a kind of good overwhelming, but there were much going on, glad I was at home! The time I took bunk stoff however, that felt messy... And alcohol, yeah...

"I feel amazing. I feel like i could walk from here to the moon. I feel like... it's wearing off? What the FUCK!?" - A Coke user.

But words cannot describe MDMA.

I get crazy eye wobbles no matter how low I dose.

same here, and i also thought it was normal for everyone on doses that get you to your sweet spot. it's the indication for being on mdma for me. i also appreciate how it contributes to the fuzzy feeling. if i concentrate on keeping the eyes still for a few seconds, i feel almost sober for that period of time.
sadly, nystagmus is also something that gets less pronounced with more experience...

Coke isn't what it is hyped up to be. It's so expensive and will usually last 20 minutes tops. MDMA is way more euphoric and the high is so much better than coke. Most cocaine is either cut with baby laxatives or levamisole, but if you can find coke that is high in purity, it would be worth a try, if you like stimulants... Just from personal experiences, MDMA is way more satisfying, and all around a fantastic drug..The comedown is rough, but I suggest taking a sleeping aid when you start winding down..