• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Mental Health MDMA vs Cerazette (progesterone pill) *Warning!*

Littlechipmunk

Greenlighter
Hey guys,

Im new to the site and this is my first time posting so i'm gonna keep it as to the point as possible :)! This post is mostly for any girls that, like myself that have been taking cerazette (progesterone only mini pill) and have had problems with the way it works combined with Mdma. First off its fair to mention that some people find this pill amazing and have no side effects whatsoever even with prolonged use but, It can be known to cause al lot of issues with mental health, erratic moods, anxiety, depression, paranoia and also some symptoms like skin changes, hair loss etc.

But what i really want to mention and get feedback around is the absolute horror i experienced after mdma use on this pill, mostly because i dont want anyone else to experience the same thing! So everyone has had a comedown and we know theyre not fun, on this pill the only way i can describe how i felt is obssesivley paranoid about everything, crying for 3-4weeks over nothing, feeling completely seperate from my sense of self and at its worst suicidal. Its hard to really put it into words looking back on the last time (6 months ago), but from talking to a lot of people about their experience of comedowns i know that mine were extreme ive done a little digging and found an article that suggested progesterone actually affects serotonin in the way that it limits the production of it, maybe that is why comedowns were so horrendous on this pill!

Again some people are fine on this pill and its more about the person not being suited to it more than it being a bad medication. I'd be really grateful if anyone knows anything about this or has any info around progesterone amd mdma!

Thanks for reading :)!

My first thought was how do you know you ingested pure mdma and not something else? Most are cut. I take it you are still on cerazette?

This happened with many different types of pills not just one and all were sold as high level mdma! Also other people taking same pills at same time didnt have the same after affects, thats what made me question cerazette in the first place and nope no longer on that pill!