• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA vs 2C-B vs LSD

2C-I was honestly the perfect weekly stim/psych.

It was like taking the interesting headspace and physical energy of the whole family and averaging them out. Not too intense and philosophical like 2C-E, and not too mellow and leisure oriented like 2C-C.

The coca cola of 2C-'X' is 2C-I.

2C-B kicks ass tho. Nexus bruh.

Last edited:
2C-I was honestly the perfect weekly stim/psych.

It was like taking the interesting headspacs and physical energy of the whole family and averaging them out. Not too intense and philosophical like 2C-E, and not too mellow and leisure oriented like 2C-C.

The coca cola of 2C-'X' is 2C-I.

2C-B kicks ass tho. Nexus bruh.
I never got to try 2C-I myself. Only 2CB once in 1999, unheard of to me then.

On 3rd night at crazy August Exodus festival UK. Already off my face on best E's posdible, acid, base (amphetamine) and naughty heroin.

We passed a a standard large outdoor couch with some hippies who offered me 2cb they gave me 3 microdot sized pellets and told me to take one, then one more an hour later.

But they gave me no advice on the third one so I just took that anyway and it certainly took me to some places for a little while it even had me in tears with a dramatic healing and emotional release at the time. Was stupendously wasted on prime, OG mitsubishis and others, trips, (rare) heroin.

At the time, they said it was basically like a cross between a trip and a pill.

But years later I heard tales of 2ci and it sounds like it is a much heavier potentioator of other psychoactives especially ketamine.

So it's effect on its own may be markedly different to it's effect with many other different psychoactives.

I can get 2cb- Fly pellets easily. Worth it anyone??

Last edited:
I straight don't understand this metaphor.

I think he is just saying that out of all of the 2C substances, 2CI is like the most ordinary/average of them all.

I seem to recall not being impressed with 2CI, and finding the body load on 2CE to be a bit heavy. Always intended to try both of them again, but never got around to it.

To me, 2CC was the perfect "event psychedelic." There was never a bad time at a concert on 2CC. Sometimes I would get the dosage wrong on 2CB and the pre-show crowd situation would be a bit rough, but that was never an issue on 2CC.

I straight don't understand this metaphor.
Not particularly good at anything specifically it just has mass appeal.

It you like stims you'll like 2C-I.
If you like tripping you'll like 2C-I.
Might not be your favorite but it won't be your least favorite either.

TBH it was kind of boring as a drug to approach looking for lots of depth, or lots of motivation, or lots of anything in particular.

But I believe that's what makes it so suited to use during "regular weeks"

It's for enjoying the mundane and perhaps opening the odd door of perception or really tackling a project here and there.

Mdma, less than more frequent use really will bemefit long term. Few times a year works indefinitely. Monthly will not be good for mental health longterm.

2cb. I found it the least pleasant out of all the 2cs i enjoyed. My stash was enjoyed by many others no question. For me, it served a purpose as a psychedelic to use with or post mdma, but i had several unpleasant events unlike any other psychedelic including lsd or 2cs.

Lsd. It is wonderful. It is a joy. But it is nothing like mdma. Nor is it really like 2cs. If you are looking to connect on drugs like mdma their isnt much.

Other empathogens perhaps? Some rcs like 6 apb? But 2cs or lsd wont produce this.

They have other beneficial properties and are worth exploring but know it will be different

I think he is just saying that out of all of the 2C substances, 2CI is like the most ordinary/average of them all.

I seem to recall not being impressed with 2CI, and finding the body load on 2CE to be a bit heavy. Always intended to try both of them again, but never got around to it.

To me, 2CC was the perfect "event psychedelic." There was never a bad time at a concert on 2CC. Sometimes I would get the dosage wrong on 2CB and the pre-show crowd situation would be a bit rough, but that was never an issue on 2CC.
Yes I can relate to what you say here. I think that 2CB stands as more of a substantial, appreciable and full experience purely on it's own.

2CB is also, as I think I understand, a powerful potentiator.

But as I said above, from tales from friends long ago, I think 2CI really comes into it's own light when combined with other psychedellics, much greater potentiation vs 2CB, and can be really next level.

@Wiserthanearlier

Is it possible you had a bad batch of 2CB, or that you took too much? There is truly a sweet spot in the dosage. If you take more than your personal sweet spot, yes, it can get weird and dark.

I disagree about the empathogenic and euphoric quality. On the comeup especially, I have had moments of deep appreciation for friends, overall joy, feelings of connection etc. The 2C substances are not MDMA, but they can have an empathogenic vibe if you take a lower dose.

I followed the recommendation of someone here on BL and did an anal administration of a low dose of 2CC and that was incredibly euphoric and empathogenic, but short lasting. It felt more like good MDMA than the MDMA I have had access to in recent years.

@indigoaura i wish it was batch related. It tested well, source was very reliable and many others enjoyed totally as expected. Its funny, it is only phenethylamine i didnt want to try again. I think i tried it about 4 times. All well measured doses and nothing heroic. I think for memory (over 10 years ago) i went up to about 23mg?

I really enjoyed 2c-i , 2c-e, 2c-t7 but just not 2c-b like others.
In those 4 trials i had severe vasoconstriction one time i can recall. Enough to disrupted beautiful sex in a hotel and well planned getaway and another time an intense psychosis which to this day was as real as psychotic. Crossed spiritual and metaphysical. I stopped psychedelics after this particular experience.

Both times followed mdma, as did most 2c experiences. Lol. I just dont work well with 2cb. I wouldnt mind finding 2ci again lol

Both times followed mdma, as did most 2c experiences

For whatever it is worth, I had horrific experiences whenever I attempted to add 2CB after MDMA. Now, it is possible my MDMA had some contaminants in it, although it tested good. However, I came very close to going to the ER when I added 2CB after the MDMA I had. It was a 100% different experience than doing 2CB by itself. I always heard how awesome the MDMA + 2CB experience was for sex, but it was hell (for me and for my partner).

23 MG after MDMA seems like it would be WAY too intense. I find whenever I mix 2CB with anything, I need to reduce the dose by at least 50% of what I normally take by itself.

If you ever feel inclined to try it again, take 15 mg by itself and don't mix it with anything. I bet you may have a very different experience.

For whatever it is worth, I had horrific experiences whenever I attempted to add 2CB after MDMA. Now, it is possible my MDMA had some contaminants in it, although it tested good. However, I came very close to going to the ER when I added 2CB after the MDMA I had. It was a 100% different experience than doing 2CB by itself. I always heard how awesome the MDMA + 2CB experience was for sex, but it was hell (for me and for my partner).

23 MG after MDMA seems like it would be WAY too intense. I find whenever I mix 2CB with anything, I need to reduce the dose by at least 50% of what I normally take by itself.

If you ever feel inclined to try it again, take 15 mg by itself and don't mix it with anything. I bet you may have a very different experience.

I like mdma on its own, as well as 2cb. My mdma dosage is 130mg and 2cb would be 17-23mg.

Combined i took mdma 130mg and 3-3,5 hours later i took 12mg 2cb. Loved it!

just for the record 2c-e is much more potent and a much better trip if you wNna go wild try doc or dom

I didn't notice any but I've stuck to <=16mg doses. FWIW, Shulgin's analysis from PIHKAL describes overdose experiences that he claims "prove the intrinsic safety of this compound".

2ce is much stronger (imo)much better visuals (imo) 2cb you usually just feel love dovey high and see tracers with 2c5 the wind will sound like a freight train goin buy you att 100mph 2c5 was the greatest chemical Alexander shuglin made and also its in his magic 10 substance

I'm one of those weirdo's that prefers 2CB (and other phenethylamines) to LSD as a psychedelic. Imo there's nothing L does that other drugs can't do better.

The serotonin release of MDMA is uncomfortable for me as well, I don't get "up" I get comfy and down, it gives me no energy. It is nice at times for communicating but the crash isn't worth it. So I rarely take straight empathogens.

2Cx drugs are just better all around substances that don't crash me out as hard, and if I really want a heavy trip, well there are tryptamines for that. The visuals from phenethylamines are the best
too, kinda similar to L. But it retains some of the physical warmth of MDxx without being overbearing.

This isn't to say LSD isn't fun or cool, but just after so many times with all of them, LSD has been unreliable in effects and feels cold and anxiety producing.

Visuals from 2c's are very myan like you gwt what i mean very circular or hexagon like Iove 2ce 2cc 2ci and 2cb 2ce was by far the best of em all

Also I take lithium carbonate so I can't take lsd makes me have seziures

I've not been impressed by 2CB thus far (upto 25mg dose).

However, I shall persevere... :D

Try a lower dose of 2CB, 15-18mg is good IMO.

I've only had low doses but people say that it's often better having less.

I honestly like the 2CB euphoria more than MD's... It's obviously not as intense but that's better in some ways and is a way different euphoria, while you're also getting slight visuals and you feel kind of sober. Amazing shit

LSD is the only of the three that really is 100%.

95%, if honest ALD-52 is better. 2-c's are a bit weird. MDMA should be in a other list. With the serotonin releaser's imo

@F.U.B.A.R. My regular 2CB dose is 30 mg. If I want more of a show, I do 35 mg. Each dose is very different, IMO. I have tried it from 10 mg up to 40 mg in 5 mg intervals. Anything over 35 mg is way intense for me. 30 is basically perfect for most of the things I want to do, but a lot of people I talk to cannot tolerate 30 mg. Always take it on an empty stomach and play with the dosage by raising it 5 mg at a time until you find what works for you.