Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA use with Concussion and Festivals

LanceK2

Greenlighter
Hi Everyone.
So about 1 month and 3 weeks ago I got a seizure and concussion after hitting the back of my head due to a blackout I had because of an overdose.
Trust me, I've learned my lesson from that. I was an ignorant kid who thought he was invincible to heavy drug use.

Anyway, the concussion I received gave me headaches, migraines, dizziness, lightheadedness, hazy vision, etc.
Since then I have not had much of any of these symptoms EXCEPT for the hazy vision which only seems to be visible during the night and sometimes during the day. (I'm not sure why)
I feel much better and have rare occasions of having mild headaches, but that's about it.

Also, I have been smoking weed everyday, 3 weeks post injury. I've taken oxycodone, hydrocodone, etc around 5-6 times, 4 weeks post injury.

My MRI and CT scans showed completely normal brain activity as well.

Is it safe to roll at a music festival on Sunday?

Last edited:
Was it a heroic mdma dose that caused the blackout?? If so I would give it a couple more months to recharge that sert.

Was it a heroic mdma dose that caused the blackout?? If so I would give it a couple more months to recharge that sert.

It was about 400-450mg of MDMA along with 30mg of ketamine.
Also a dab the size of a dime.

Yeah I would give it more time 3+ months is optimal. Also that is way too much mdma.

Yep yep you need to rest up some more prolly. Don't be rushing, ain't a race yo. Take care of yourself so the next time is proper.