• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA use after 25i

AnonymousAbuser

Bluelighter
If I were to take MDMA 1 week after using 25i, would I have anything to worry about? Would this lessen the effects of the MDMA? I am having trouble finding any information on this topic.

In my experience you will have tolerance from the 25i. It also depends on how much 25i you took, but your MDMA trip should be weaker. Your mileage may vary though.

In my experience you will have tolerance from the 25i. It also depends on how much 25i you took, but your MDMA trip should be weaker. Your mileage may vary though.

I only planned on taking half of a tab, that being 500ug. It will be my first time taking 25i. First psychedelic of any kind for that matter.

This thread may need to be moved, but I felt this was the proper location.

i did mdma 1 week after a strong 25i trip....it was my first mdma use in around a year, it was the best roll of my life.

I would take the 25i after the MDMA. A wasted roll is AWFUL, but some wasted 25i? Who gives a fuck when you can get 100 hits for less than the price of a carton of cigarettes :\

25i seems to have VERY strong tolerance to other serotonergic drugs. In fact I've actually never really seen a drug with such strong, long-lasting and wide-reaching tolerance

I would take the 25i after the MDMA. A wasted roll is AWFUL, but some wasted 25i? Who gives a fuck when you can get 100 hits for less than the price of a carton of cigarettes :\

25i seems to have VERY strong tolerance to other serotonergic drugs. In fact I've actually never really seen a drug with such strong, long-lasting and wide-reaching tolerance

Thank you, I will keep this in mind.

i did mdma 1 week after a strong 25i trip....it was my first mdma use in around a year, it was the best roll of my life.

Well it certainly hasn't been that long for me. This next roll will be 1 month off after binging for about 2.5 months.

sounds like it pushes a lot of buttons in the nervous system, and not in a good way. damn these RCs.

^ It's actually more that it's an extremely potent full agonist of the 5-HT2a receptor, meaning it will cause near complete tolerance at the receptor that:

Activation of the 5-HT2A receptor is necessary for the effects of the "classic" psychedelics like LSD, psilocin and mescaline, which act as full or partial agonists at this receptor, and represent the three main classes of 5-HT2A agonists, the ergolines, tryptamines and phenethylamines, respectively. A very large family of derivatives from these three classes has been developed, and their structure-activity relationships have been extensively researched.[27][28] Agonists acting at 5-HT2A receptors located on the apical dendrites of pyramidal cells within regions of the prefrontal cortex are believed to mediate hallucinogenic activity. Newer findings reveal that psychoactive effects of classic psychedelics are mediated by the receptor heterodimer 5-HT2A–mGlu2 and not by monomeric 5-HT2A receptors.

It's definitely an odd one, though

25i does create tolerance very rapidly. I think you should be fine if dosing amounts that are appropriate. You have had a week to recover and if you had only 1 tab of say 800 ugs you may have a small tolerance to the MDMA the following weekend but it would be minimal. Taking 25i a week prior will not cause the same issues as a SSRI anti depressant and you should still get a good experience.

If you'd been doing 25i for a couple of days and the following weekend had a couple of days on the MDMA you'd be having a horrid comedown and the subjective effects of the MDMA would not have been as great if you had not taken a number of 25i NBOME hits. The research data basically indicates the areas of the brain that are effected by psychedelics such as NBOME and also to a lesser extent MDMA. However a small dose one weekend followed by a small dose the next weekend would not impact your experience in a negative manner. Hell I know guys who do MDMA and 25i Nbome together without a great deal of negative effect.

You should be fine but pre-load with multivitamins and magnesium, maintain adequate fluids, be safe and have a great time :). As for RC's we had a heap of people here in Australia swearing that a certain research chemical was MDMA/MDA. 6APB, 5APB 5MAPB and 5EAPB have been getting around and people were loving them and thinking they were the best MDMA going around. It was the blank press that was the giveaway, that and someone sent one in to be tested and it turned out to be 5EAPB. Don't knock RC's as some are amazing but also some are dangerous such as 3,4 CTMP. If taken in small 250-500 mcg doses 25i Nbome is a wonderful substance. Problems occur when people dose to highly and as your talking ugs just one extra tab may be to much. MDMA can have it's own special dark side if used to frequently by individuals who don't respect the potential consequences of excessive MDMA use...

Last edited:
OK yeah of course it will depend. I did experience significant tolerance from a high, nasal dose of 25i then MDMA & LSD 3 days later. However that's to be expected. 500ug of 25i after 1 week, you should be ok.