• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA & urine retention - what can I do to help?

Searching1994

Greenlighter
Hey there!

So I've been taking MDMA for around 10 years now and every single time I take it it prevents me being able to urinate. Even in pretty low doses.

I don't have an issue producing urine (so diuretics are out of the question as more urine production will jaut be more uncomfortable), justifying able to pass it. Only on one occasion has this retention reached a dangerous level but every time it puts a downer on the roll and puts sex out of the question when rolling.

Drinking more doesn't help, drinking less doesn't help, I try to relax to pee but nothing happens. I can only pee once I've come riiiight down.

One of the festivals I'm going to in month I'm going with who I call my 'man-friend', we're not together but do have a lot of sex and I really would like to be able to do this while we're there and high.

Many people say that this urinary retention can be common and as a result of vasoconstriction from the MDMA.

I've recently been informed aboit taking the following before and during a roll to help with MDMA neurotoxicity and recovery:
- MAGNESIUM GLYCINATE
- VITAMIN B COMPLEX
- R-ALPHA-LIPOIC ACID
- ACETYL L-CARNITEINE

Does anyone think that any of these could help/resolve my issue?

What else can I do/ take which will help me be able to urinate so I can fully enjoy myself.

If anyone figures this out for me you'll literally be making my life so so so much easier for when I sesh. I'm getting to the point it's making me anxious about doing damage to my body but I'm at a place in life where I want to give up taking MDMA.

Many thanks to all who have input!

Much love,

I always remember a guy in a club toilet reccomending people run the tap and listen to it, and some of my friends always swore by it ever since.

If I really have this problem I just sit down (easier to sit than stand for this), and wait for it to come. If you wait a few minutes you can just relax and it will generally come.

I always remember a guy in a club toilet reccomending people run the tap and listen to it, and some of my friends always swore by it ever since.

If I really have this problem I just sit down (easier to sit than stand for this), and wait for it to come. If you wait a few minutes you can just relax and it will generally come.

I wish it was this simple for me! Whenever I'm at home I always run the tap and concentrate on it, put my hands under it etc but still nothing until Ive come right down :(

I'm a woman so always sitting! :p

Thanks for your input anyway though!

I've the same problem and this is what i do to overcome this issue (hang on, it won't be easy !)
1- Take something hot and put it around your genital part for 3 to 5 mn, it help reducing vasoconstruction and make urinating less difficult.
2-Even if you're a woman, try to urinate in standing up position !
3-Run the tap slowly
4-Concentrate, and try hard, very hard to urinate (i usely sweat doing this !) for 3 to 4 min.
5- Uselly you will and by even not urinating or you will urinate a small bit.
6-Whatever the result is (urinating or not) stop trying to urinate at the end of the 4th min
7-Leave the bathroom, go to watch TV or whatever, BUT STAY in standing up position for 1-2 mn !
8-Repeat from step 2. (but if needed you can do also step 1)
9-Repeat from step 2
10 Repeat from step 2

while repeating those steps you will notice that urinating will become more and more easy, and you'ill find yourself free after 5 or 6 tries
i know i'ts not a solution to do while rolling outside in a night-club for exemple, but if you come back home and suffer for urinating, i think it can help.
hope this is usefull for you, and sorry for my english.

I wish it was this simple for me! Whenever I'm at home I always run the tap and concentrate on it, put my hands under it etc but still nothing until Ive come right down :(

I'm a woman so always sitting! :p

Thanks for your input anyway though!
The only time I'm able to urinate on MDMA is if I think of anything but the need to urinate. I don't open a tab, I just try to not think about the pressure on my bladder and the contracted muscle holding it in like a Hoover damn. A key part here is remaining unfocused white it starts to flow or you'll just shut it down no exception.