• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

MDMA: Uncut or Not? (Marquis Tested)

Zalo

Bluelighter
Hey BlueLight,

I've been testing MDMA for almost as long as I've been taking MDMA, I didn't test for my first ever experience, and have always looked closely at the initial colour. This time, however, I happened to look at the reaction more keenly more so than I usually do and I'm not sure what to make of it. I've had multiple friends take this MDMA as I'd first assumed it was uncut and all their experiences have been positive and the effects have been on par with the dosage. Anyways, I recorded myself using the marquis reagent on the MDMA once with light (from the iPhone 5), and once without.

http://s306.photobucket.com/user/S1L3NTDr4g0n/media/Marquis/IMG_0091_zps3a95d338.mp4.html

http://s306.photobucket.com/user/S1L3NTDr4g0n/media/Marquis/IMG_0092_zpsb8a2dabe.mp4.html

Disregard the username as I'm quite embarassed about it as I had made this photobucket account YEARS ago. I also apologize for how lengthy the first video is (30sec). I had a hard time getting the solution to come out of the bottle. I have tested it with Simon's already and it is MDMA, as opposed to MDA, as well as with Mecke and Mandelin, which both seem to be conclusive for it being an MDxx compound.

If the links don't work please let me know and I'll try to fix them.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Links do not work? I thought it was just me but considering the number of views and zero replies ?

I believe the links are working now. Thanks for replying.

(loving the Peter Rabbit plate :D) - links working now !

The reaction is pretty slow but does indicate a MDxx substance. If you have already done the other tests what makes you ask if its uncut or not? If I (personally) had done the full tests on this and no warning signals were indicated - I would take it.

Perhaps I'm overly observing it, but I noticed a little yellow in the reaction with the light. It's very subtle so I'm not sure if it's the lighting, if it's how MDMA actually reacts except it's something that people wouldn't normally see so it's ignored, or if it's some kind of RC/cathinone.

And thank you. That Peter Rabbit plate has been my go-to plate for testing.

I cant see any yellow in the video :) - this is the start of the reaction, after this it starts to go purple.

363j.jpg

the mdma i have seen tested in the past just turns instantly purple/black and fizzes a little...i likely couldnt even catch the above picture the reaction is so fast

Sorry for intruding. I've never seen mdxx like that before. I have done a lot of research and think that it's possibly the Dimethylformamide reacting to the air. I maybe wrong.

I'm assuming it's a toxic impurity from the synthesis of MDMA? This MDMA smells awfully fishy/ammonia-like. How did you come to this conclusion?

Perhaps I'm overly observing it, but I noticed a little yellow in the reaction with the light. It's very subtle so I'm not sure if it's the lighting, if it's how MDMA actually reacts except it's something that people wouldn't normally see so it's ignored, or if it's some kind of RC/cathinone.

And thank you. That Peter Rabbit plate has been my go-to plate for testing.
I did notice the yellow also. It seems to blend with the purple into a reddish before going purple. it's possible it's cut with M1 or something IMO.

Well, that's disappointing. I wouldn't mind an M1 cut if I wasn't candyflipping. I have left overs from another batch though.

Any more opinions on this test would be greatly appreciated.