Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Trip Report: Was this even MDMA??

Status
Not open for further replies.

raquisha

Greenlighter
Hi, so yesterday, I got 100 mg of MDMA (it was in a capsule) off a dealer that I don't know very well... I have gotten xanax off him a couple of times like 7 months ago, but we're not friends like (for example) my weed dealer. However, the xanax I got off him were legit and nice so I trusted the MDMA. I did NOT use a test kit, a part of me wishes I did but I just popped the pill. What I'm wondering is was it even real MDMA...? This is my first time doing it btw so I have no idea what the affects are even supposed to be. Here's how it went:

10:45 PM: I pop the pill and drank a water bottle. Started to play some Rust while I wait for it to kick in

11:10 PM: My head and shoulders begin to feel warm, like I put something on to cover them

11:25 PM: My head and torso are feeling much warmer now however my arms and legs feel cold. My face also feels much more stiff and my jaw feels tight. I'm also beginning to laugh much more and I generally feel very happy even though nothing's happening. My eyes are somewhat red, but nothing crazy. The euphoria is meh, nothing major. Just some tingles and warm feelings being pumped throughout my body. During all this I'm messaging my girlfriend, and around now I begin showing MUCH more love and I begin to flirt a lot more.

12:05 AM: Nothing changed, I feel the exact same. I still feel good, but also kinda disappointed since I expected it to be an INSANELY nice drug. I go outside and smoke some weed. I smoke a very little amount, 0.5-0.7 grams; the weed was however very good quality

12:10-12:15 AM: I come inside, and holy fucking shit it hit me. The euphoria went from kinda lame to INSANELY nice. My whole body felt like it was in the world's fuzziest blanket. I'm still very happy and I can't stop laughing at some points. The affection I was showing to my girlfriend was even more now. My eyes were bloodshot red, and my face felt rather tight (if that makes sense). There were even some odd visuals kicking in. Kiiiind of similar to DXM, but not as intense. The euphoria was mad nice though, rolling around on the ground felt very pleasurable

1:00-1:45 AM: I start getting somewhat paranoid because my girlfriend begins to suspect I'm on something (she doesn't like me doing drugs lol). I begin apologizing to her, A LOT. At one point I even said I was tripping really hard, she thought I was on LSD but she also wasn't really believing me. And when she asked me if I was serious I would say "No no I'm just joking" LOL. At around 1:50, I fall asleep.

Here's what I'm wondering. Before I smoked weed, the experience was kinda lame... It was nice I felt happy and kinda euphoric, but nothing major. For example I've felt better on edibles alone before. Although after I smoked weed, it went CRAZY and very nice. It did NOT feel like a weed high. The euphoria felt stronger and I felt happier. Like I mentioned, it was also somewhat psychedelic, I began seeing things in the dark corners of my room and it looked like there was a snowman on my bed for a little bit (lol).

Here's my question: Did the MDMA happen to peak at the same time I smoked weed OR was this just a fake MDMA pill and the weed was just amplified somehow? Like I said I've never done MDMA so I don't know if that's how it's supposed to feel. Keep in mind that roughly 2 hours prior to me taking the MDMA, I DID have a large dinner so my stomach was full. Could that have delayed the MDMA peak, and the peak kicked in when I smoked weed? Or is it fake and I need to find a new dealer for it? I heard that MDMA constricts blood vessels, making things like an erection hard to reach. Although I reached one just fine lol (Ik THC expands blood vessels so that probably contributed to it). Any help would greatly be appreciated, thanks.

Sorry, we really can't help you figure out what substance you took (its against our rules)

What we can tell you is that testing your substance and not blindly trusting a drug dealer is very important. I would say that trusting an ecstasy/molly source just because they gave you an okay quality prescription drug previously is dangerous. There are people out there that will sell you essentially meth in a pill just to make a few bucks, and even if you got an okay ecstasy/molly pill from them historically, that doesn't mean that they won't give you a bad quality pill in the future.

Also, it is common for weed to act synergystically and amplify the effects of other substances. Be more careful in the future, there is risk of adverse effects with unknown substances and these risks are not worth the temporary high

Closing this thread as its against the rules
Take care,
CY

Status
Not open for further replies.