• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA/tramadol trouble - need advice asap

svasanvedana

Greenlighter
Howdy folks, and a preemptive happy new year's to you.

I've always fancied myself pretty educated in regards to dosing and interaction risks, but I'm worried I just played a losing hand.

At Approx 2pm I ingested 300mg of tramadol. Since then, had a large meal, and a couple beers. Less than half an hour ago I took 250mg of pure MDMA (or so I'm told and I have reason to trust this). Something tickled the back of my mind, and after a few minutes of research, to my horror I read that tramadol has seratonergic effects and its combination with tramadol comes with risks. According to the all knowing intraweb, tramadol's half-life is between 4 and 8 hours. I've always found tramadol's effect curve rather strange, especially in the higher dose range (200-350mg)....it kicks in half an hour, I peak in an hour, feel it for another 4-6 hours, but then have a weird speedy/floaty after-glow through the next day - I assume this is some kind of seratonin wash-out like ecstasy causes, giving a psuedo-high long after the actual drug has been metabolized?

So to sum it up, 300mg tramadol 7 hours ago followed by 250mg of MDMA. No effects yet - should I attempt to purge before any more is absorbed or will I be ok? I'm reading some nasty stories on here about tramadol interacting with things like LSD, but other people saying low doses in conjunction with MDMA has no effects - so perhaps a larger dose with so many hours in-between will be ok?

Forgive me drug gods for my arrogance and lead me to salvation from seratonin syndrome through your wisdom!

Clock is ticking, please advise :(

Chances are you'll be OK. SS is still very unlikely to actually occur it just increases the risk. Contact someone you trust, tell them the situation so they can look after you in case things go wrong (I.E. Go to the hospital).