Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA tolerance

Roller97

Greenlighter
Hello,

I'd like some advice regarding MDMA tolerance. In short, when I first got into MD I used it regularly for between 6-8 months and then every 1-3months from there. That was about 3 years ago and now I have a very high tolerance. When using pills I now can't go for an event of 4+ hours without using at least 5/6 minimum sometimes as many as 8. To put the quality of pill into perspective most of my friends are using half-1 pill a night, maybe 1.5. I understand that comparison isn't massively helpful but the pills used are always advertised as between 200-250mg (MD) on Alphabay, but I understand this might not be accurate.

I doing this amount in a night, (it's been like this for about 1.5 years) likely to cause serious damage? I don't bother using it that anymore but still enjoy it when I do. I took a 6 month break and it did virtually nothing to the tolerance.

Any ideas how long is needed to get rid of the tolerance and is it unwise to continue using in that state or should I not be overly concerned?

Many thanks.

Youre consuming 1.4Grams of MDMA a night? You gotta slow down bro. If your shits pure and 200mg isnt getting rolling you need to take a LONG break from this substance in my opinion.

Yeah, not a great idea to use very high doses like that. Consider taking a year off.