• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA tolerance

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
About two years ago, 120mg of MDMA used to get me extremely high, and I'd have a very intense roll. Nowadays, I can barely feel any effects when I take less than 200mg. 280mg is now my optimal dose. Does MDMA tolerance ever reset? I haven't even abused MDMA that much. I've dosed 9 times, 3 of those were in the same month though; The rest of the times I did spacing out my rolls 2-3 months.

Do you take any other drugs or medication? Have any other habits in your life changed?

Sounds like you've got poorer product. I've been taking the same doses for over 2 years and still get all the desirable effects, but the experience does change.

Perhaps it's cut?

Tolerance do get lower over time. But for some people it never goes back to baseline. I used to take 5-600mg in one night, most of the time starting with 170-250. After a long break 120 get me just as high as higher doses did.

Are you testing your stuff to at least know that it's MDMA for sure? Some random substance taken under the assumption that it's MDMA and dosing the same amount you with MDMA could definitely make you believe you have built up a bit of a tolerance but there are many factors that could indicate that that isn't the case.

It seems unlikely that your tolerance would increase to the point it has with the dosing you have described. My bet is definitely that you're getting poorer product, as mentioned above.

My source is extremely reputable in this business, marquis/mecke/mandelin comes out OK for MDMA, and I have never gotten bunk or cut product once.

Last edited:
I've occasionally used methylone, but about half as often as I did MDMA