• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Tolerance Question

KyngCasey

Greenlighter
So I am interested in taking some of my tested almost completely pure mdma crystals, I have taken about 250 mg on Friday and I took 150 mg on Sunday morning. Molly lasts about 2.5 to 3 hours for me then my crash consists of me taking a nap and waking up absolutely fine with no after effects (I am generally a really happy person with above average seratonin levels) so I would like to try another dose late tonight and I will definitely be taking some on Sunday along with about 250 or 300 mcg's of tested lsd. Then I won't take any mdma for about a year or so. Before the last couple days I haven't taken Molly in over a year.

So my question is
1.) how quickly does mdma tolerance build?
2.) I feel perfectly fine, so what are the odds that I will develop seratonin syndrome if I do this? (in your opinions of course)
3.) If I take this mdma tonight will my tolerance be too high for when I candy flip on Sunday

No, no, no. Terrible idea. I'll leave it to others to further elaborate why, but even just doing 250mg and then 150mg 48 hours later is terrible for your brain. To do it three times in such a short period is horrific. Recommended break from one dosage to another is 2 weeks absolute minimum, 3-4 to be completely safe.

I would proceed with caution, that's also a fair amount of LSD on its own, not to mention combining it with MDMA after you've used MDMA a couple times recently. I would personally skip MDMA for a while and enjoy your LSD. It seems to be the case that many people feel fine after some overuse of MDMA but then once you get bad effects and start having harsher comedowns, its a bit too late.

I just realized I forgot to say that I'm an experienced lsd user. My average dose of lsd is about 400 mcg's of lab tested acid but I've done up to 700 mcg's recently (I handle psychedelics better than most people) I guess I won't do it till next weekend then wait for a month or so

So I am interested in taking some of my tested almost completely pure mdma crystals, I have taken about 250 mg on Friday and I took 150 mg on Sunday morning. Molly lasts about 2.5 to 3 hours for me then my crash consists of me taking a nap and waking up absolutely fine with no after effects (I am generally a really happy person with above average seratonin levels) so I would like to try another dose late tonight and I will definitely be taking some on Sunday along with about 250 or 300 mcg's of tested lsd. Then I won't take any mdma for about a year or so. Before the last couple days I haven't taken Molly in over a year.

So my question is
1.) how quickly does mdma tolerance build?
2.) I feel perfectly fine, so what are the odds that I will develop seratonin syndrome if I do this? (in your opinions of course)
3.) If I take this mdma tonight will my tolerance be too high for when I candy flip on Sunday

What did you test with ?

2.5 -3 hours doesn't sound like 250 mg of MDMA

Well the first night was more like 3.5 -4.5 hours now that I think about it.

Also I took about 150 then fell asleep at the crash woke up about 4-5 hours later, drove home then took another 100 and that lasted about 2-3.5 hours (I can't really remember exactly how long it lasted cause I got lost in conversation) but I used a marquis testing reagent

Well the first night was more like 3.5 -4.5 hours now that I think about it.

Also I took about 150 then fell asleep at the crash woke up about 4-5 hours later, drove home then took another 100 and that lasted about 2-3.5 hours (I can't really remember exactly how long it lasted cause I got lost in conversation) but I used a marquis testing reagent

you realize it could be many things from a purple black response right?

and that purple black only shows the presence of those substances, not the purity