• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA tolerance after 2 days?

Behappystayhappy

Bluelighter
I dosed .1 last night, was great and at this moment (this morning) I feel no crash or comedown, I am refreshed and got plenty of sleep. If I do .2 today will i get the full experience? i don't know if Molly tolerance builds up like LSD does

it's very bad for your brain chemistry to take MDMA more than once every couple months. I've never taken it more than once every three months but I've heard it depletes serotonin levels to the point where it takes weeks to get them back to normal. If this is correct that means it probably won't feel as good as it did the day before, even at double the dose.

I would save the .2 for two more good experiences down the road. If you take MDMA too often you will lose the magic and possibly cause brain damage.

If you're new to it you'll likely experience it rather similarly. But .2 is a large dose you could take nearer 150mg and you'd roll properly if you're new to it. That said, it's not a good idea nor sustainable and should be a one-off with a long break of months to follow. MDMA shouldn't be taken regularly.

If you are just starting to dable with these drugs it'll stay consistent. If it's the same potency as before. If you've been around it does lose its magic

short term tolerace builds in a completely different way than with lsd. mdma releases stored serotonin into your synapses and this serotonin is then broken down. so if you're low on serotonin due to using mdma you will not get the full effect, regardless of the dose. of course this is heavily influenced by individual brain chemistry. some people can have a good roll two days in a row (not recommended at all), some just get just the side effects.
after about a week pretty much everyone should get full effects again, but there are other factors to consider if you want to minimise your risk for long term tolerance and unpleasant after effects, so the minimum recommended time to wait is somewhere around two months.

It's strongly recommended you do not do this, and to wait a minimum of 1 month between MDMA uses.

Just because you can increase dosage to overcome tolerance, does not mean you should. Tolerance isn't the concern; serotonin depletion is. 2 days isn't even remotely enough time for any kind of replenishment of serotonin.

Also just because it does work a second time in such close proximity, doesn't mean it's ok to do it. Repeat it a couple of times and you'll not only see why, but you'll likely deeply regret it.