• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA then Acid then Ket for a night out, order and dose query?

scroobius

Greenlighter
So a bunch of my mates are heading to a rave this weekend. They all take molly pretty regularly and have tried Ket occasionally but never tried LSD before. The intention is to take 0.5g of molly each spaced out in bombs between 12pm and 6am, then head home and drop acid ( 1 or 2 tabs? At once or space out?), then when they are starting to come down off the LSD (I hear this takes many hours) keep bumping Ket to help them feel tired whilst smoking a hefty amount of bud, curl up in a pile and try to sleep. I assume by the time they are trying to get to sleep it will be the early hours of the following day so I was thinking of getting a solid nap in before the rave. Also they have balloons and were wandering whether they are cool to do on acid or that's a bad idea?

So yeah does this sound like a good plan? Any recommendation on dose or if the order isn't right? They were going to candyflip but concerned about getting chucked out the rave is we tripped too heavy so thought we would save it till after.

Last edited:
Hey scroobius, welcome to bluelight. I would not candyflip for your first time on acid, first get a feel for what acid feels like on its own, candyflipping is INTENSE. I would dose the MDMA after the acid trip, not before. If you dose it before the acid you will have an MDMA comedown going into an acid trip, that's perhaps not advised, it could impact your trip. As for the dose, I would take a cautious approach since you're doing 3 different drugs in tandem. If you have a low tolerance 100mg-120mg of high quality MDMA should be plenty and for the acid around 100ug should do it. 500mg of MDMA is waaaay to much, it likely means you have low quality product if it takes such a dose to get where you want to be. Buy a testkit, I suspect you have weak MDMA or something else entirely there so you need to start testing your product. 500 mg would completely wreck me beyond recognition, and I have a high tolerance.

I have no experience with ket or with nitrous so can't advise on that, could be that it's not advised to take those on the same day as MDMA or acid so wait for more replies

*edit* I have edited out the event name you mentioned. As per the forum rules mentioning events where you're going to do drugs by name is not allowed. It's to protect yourself but also the event in question

Last edited:
Ket, MDMA and NOS I've done together before and really enjoyed. Also the MDMA is of good quality, it's been test kitted, we drop like 0.2g in the first bomb then 3 bombs of 0.1 spaced about an hour and a half apart, this is pretty standard for us, I know a lot of people do much less than this but I know people who can do a gram in a night and still drop pills, I'm pretty confident with the MDMA dosage. The last bomb would be taken at around 6 so we would be coming up as we took the acid rather than coming down. This is the theory anyway.

Thanks for the input though, I am weary that we will start coming down whilst still on the LSD, I was hoping if we were already on a good trip it wouldn't matter so much and we would be past the acid 'peak', hence K to deal with the come down.

Hi! I am also concerned about your mdma dosage. Even if tested (which i'm glad you did), it might be weak or you've got a huge tolerance. I'm guessing it's not your first time but I'm not your mother to tell you what to do. Just be careful.
If it's your first time on lsd (will it be your first psychedelic?) and you plan on mixing with mdma, stick to 1 tab first if the acid is good quality, they will potentiate each other! You can double up next time. I haven't tried ket, but here's a thread to the lsd+ket combo:
http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/61408-Combo-Subthread-LSD-amp-Ketamine

I've done shrooms before and really enjoyed tripping. And thanks for the concern but on the MDMA I'm very confident it will be alright, like I say it's a tried and tested process I've been doing for many years with mandy from all over the place, so it's not a question of quality, just have a hefty tolerance, law of diminishing returns and all that. Thanks for the link to the combo and I will take your advice and just try one tab then dose up after a few hours if I'm feeling pretty grounded.

Ok, cool :)
Sorry, forgot to mention that tolerance to lsd builds up pretty quickly, you'd have to redose within the first two hours, anything past that will be wasted in a sense that it will only lenghten the experience. And the tricky part is that you probably won't be peaking until then so you'll have no idea what to expect.:p
You might be able to to go up a notch by dropping another two after 2-3 hours but again, your trip will be longer, and you won't be able to sleep. Also, results from this kind of redose varies greatly.

Also, it won't be that dissimlar from a shroom trip, so if you're really confident about handling that kind of headspace, drop the two tabs at once. A rough guide: a good hit of acid (~110 mcg) compares to a half g of dried shrooms and imagine that doubled up on mdma.

12pm is midday, going to need half a gram of mdma if it's 18 hours, spaced out, not all in one go. It's a little excessive for 6 hours & it'd be pretty wild in a single dose. 18 hour raves are excessive, so what can you do? You shouldn't trip too much off half a tab & the other half as a booster an hour or two later, or you could just save the lsd for a better time to take it. Depends on the strength of the tabs too, 1 might not make you trip too much, or it could be pretty intense. LSD lasts 12 hours if you have a full trip, it's probably not a drug for an mdma comedown. Weed will make an lsd trip more intense & make it harder to sleep.

Last edited:
Just so you know.... I know everyone has been nagging at your ridiculous MDMA dosage, so I wont lol. But, MDMA and LSD synergize making both substances much more powerful. So high dosages can be detrimental to your trip bro. Be safe and don't say no one warned you.

To get back to you guys on this, my friend did a trial mix the other day. I thought I would relay the results in case anyone else searches a similar question. She took 4 pills and a few keys of MD over maybe 4 or 5 hours then took 4 drops of acid spaced over 3 -5 hours ( she lost sense of time a bit so we can't be sure). Now I stress we are used to taking things by large dose, by no means am I assuring anyone that it's a safe or good idea to try this out.
She has an amazing time, however at around 1pm the next day ( so maybe 8 hours after the initial drop of acid and the last hit of MD) we noticed that very small things could lead to her crying ( not finding something in her pockets ) and she seemed to want to return to normality but was unable to. She had 3 sessions of tears each only a few minutes long and in between these she seemed pretty normal and even quite chirpy. The worst of which was when she was left alone to walk home she became very distressed. Also assuming that weed would calm her down and help her sleep we got pretty stoned which seemed to take her back into the trip she'd been out of for a while for a short time. Though after going home and having a good long sleep she awoke feeling fine and is intending on repeating. No comment on the ket aspect of it.