• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA the Day After Cocaine

Swim15

Bluelighter
I’ve got limited personal experience with this but there were some other confounding variables involved so wanted to hear any other experiences.

Have a festival coming up and was planning on something like coke and 2CB the first day with a candyflip the next day but not sure how much the SSRI effect of coke, as well as drained serotonin/dopamine levels, could impact the roll. Going to be about 20-24 hours between them. The half life makes me think it isn’t much of an issue but real world experience is better than paper most times imo.

Weeew. I’d recommend taking some supplements (L-Tyrosine, L-theanine) before hours before you blow to get you’re head straight again

Cocaine was never a drug I really sought out or gravitated towards. But I took it very many times. Mostly due to others I was with really being into it, and the fact that we used to get very good stuff for good prices in my area.

I used it with MDMA, (before, during, alongside, after). Day before, day following.

I think actually my preferred was the following day after MDMA. It just lifts you, steadies and calms emotions, keeps you in the moment.
But tbh, the only containdication which I'm aware of is that it when you take coke while you are on MDMA it can bring you down or level the experience out quite a bit.

I'm not aware of ever having observed any other negative interactions between the two however you use them. You can certainly take MDMA after taking cocaine the previous day and vice versa.

In fact, coke (and other?) on day one of a 3 day event, followed by MDMA day 2 (and other?), then on day 3, coke would be perfect to keep you right- happy, motivated, charged, energized and cheerful. No neurotoxin concerns.

So I dont think it should be a problem for you. Maybe the roll will be a tad tamer, but with acid it shouldnt be noticeable.

If anything, you may observe some subjective differences on the back end of a coke sess. I always felt very comfortably empty headed, completely calm and quite uninhibited the day after a decent coke session. Which can set you up very nicely for a different drug of choice.

Actually the coke will possibly have more of the damping effect on the acid the following day. Have a wicked time man, I hope we have the priviledge of a mini report.