Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA testing

Karamazov

Bluelighter
Hi guys.
say I got a hold of some pills or molly. In order to test that MDMA is present I know I can do various tests. but what other tests can I do to ensure the product is pure? I mean, that it is not 5% MDMA and 95 % meth or whatever else they generally cut it with?

You can reagent test or you can lab test. Some countries have free lab testing available. Other countries have paid lab testing. International Energy Control will test a sample from anywhere in the world. Drugs Data (aka Ecstasy Data) will test in the USA.

There are limitations to the services provided by the testing companies, however. For example, Ecstasy Data will tell you only the contents and not the percentages. Other companies will not give you specific information on the ingredients that are present in low amounts and judged to be benign (fillers/some byproducts). That information may or may not be relevant.

Overall, however, lab testing is your best option to rule out known contaminants like meth, PMA etc.

Last edited:
Interesting. I imagine it takes some time for the process, huh? Are we allowed to ask about labs. I found a place called ecstasydata that might look legit? I live In the us and am not sure about laws.

Interesting. I imagine it takes some time for the process, huh? Are we allowed to ask about labs. I found a place called ecstasydata that might look legit? I live In the us and am not sure about laws.
This is the website of what used to be called "Ecstasy Data" now known as "Drugs Data"........... https://www.ecstasydata.org/

Have a good read of all the available info on that site and very likely most of your questions will be answered.

Best wishes to you.

I send samples to Ecstasy Data/Drugs Data frequently. It is the only lab in the USA that I am aware of.

If you feel like being a scientist, it's possible to get some qualittative results (i.e. tell what is in your drugs, but not neccesarily how much) using nothing but TLC plates, solvent, and either a UV light or an appropriate staining agent.