• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

MDMA tested ok, but didn't effect me.

Limey

Bluelighter
Acquired some white powder recently which I was told was pure mdma.
Tested with marquis and it turned dark black immediately.
Bombed 250mg on New Years Eve and felt absolutely nothing!

I guess what I want to know is would heavily cut mdma produce such a quick dark black result?

I have seen test results in low/medium dosed mdma pills where the test result was a much weaker diluted black Colour, however these pills worked much better. The pressed pills possibly contained other substances however.

I was really excited at the result but ultimately disappointed.

Has anyone else had weak mdma that tested good?

I ran into some stuff one time that tested good and quick and pretty much did nothing. It was light brown closer to white in color and had a very strong smell of black liquorice and after reading i had attributed the smell and weak product to perhaps a incomplete or dirty synth? Even a 0.4 in one shot did not produce any worthwhile or noticeable results in people. This was coming from a source that was always legit, albeit sometimes stronger and sometimes average. Had batches before that had a bit of the scent but worked fine.

However i have since ran into some that has that same strong smell and looks closer to brown sugar with hard chunks in it but this stuff is really really good. Further reading leads me to believe that even the slightest impurities (1-2%) can cause a discoloration and scent and doesn't guarantee low potency or bunk product.

In my case with the bunk stuff that tested good but did nothing, I am more inclined to believe it was a messed up synth or something like that. Never had bunk stuff from that guy before until that point.

In your case it could maybe be something like that or possibly someone is cutting a non active powder with mdma to fool tests.

Dose accurate?
Anything else in your system?

1) The dose was approximate but close. 2) yes, however from past experience found it doesn't affect my roll and the MDMA overpowers everything else. My friend who felt nothing had just had a couple of vodka drinks prior

I ran into some stuff one time that tested good and quick and pretty much did nothing. It was light brown closer to white in color and had a very strong smell of black liquorice and after reading i had attributed the smell and weak product to perhaps a incomplete or dirty synth? Even a 0.4 in one shot did not produce any worthwhile or noticeable results in people. This was coming from a source that was always legit, albeit sometimes stronger and sometimes average. Had batches before that had a bit of the scent but worked fine.

However i have since ran into some that has that same strong smell and looks closer to brown sugar with hard chunks in it but this stuff is really really good. Further reading leads me to believe that even the slightest impurities (1-2%) can cause a discoloration and scent and doesn't guarantee low potency or bunk product.

In my case with the bunk stuff that tested good but did nothing, I am more inclined to believe it was a messed up synth or something like that. Never had bunk stuff from that guy before until that point.

In your case it could maybe be something like that or possibly someone is cutting a non active powder with mdma to fool tests.

This was a fine white odorless powder with perhaps a tinge of grey to it. Had some caps a few months ago which contained chunks of sandy colored crystals and they didn't work either. Had more luck with good pressed pills than powder.

I had a similar substance maybe 3 or 4 years ago. Turned purple/black immediately after hitting the marquis but me and 3 other people felt absolutely nothing at all with 200mg. I know it can be cut but the result was dark and consistent that it didn't really seem like it. I really think there are benign substances out there that can fool the marquis.

The same with one batch of ****double washed**** cristals. white colour, obviously.

Marquis turn inmediately black and consistent like you guys . bombed 90mg (i usually take 80mg, i'm small and my tolerance isn't too much like you guys can see) and 90mg didn't me almost nothing!!

Last edited: