• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA strength????

So yea I called the doc and he told me that it's 87% and that's the max he could do in salt form. He sent me a jolly rancher with the pure MDMA oil dropped onto it and that sent me TO THE FUCKING MOON.

That's not MDMA, and you clearly don't even know what MDMA (or probably even any empathogens/entactogen) feels like.

Under 100mg, the effects would be very scare if even existant to most people. 100mg of powder probably wouldn't be able to be in a drop of liquid. You probably got a jolly rancher topped with 25?-NBOMe.

Last edited:
Ugh, this reeks of an arrogant and ignorant young drug user.

Exaggerated and/or fabricated claims and they always sound of similar nature.

Half the time when people claim to know the chemist, they don't, I mean sure, there are exceptions but ugh, so many lies in a world of little truth.

what is a jolly ranger anyway?

crystals of a salt often take up more volume than the associated freebase, so i'm not sure if it's possible, but we can do a little calculation on that. let's assume mdma has the same density as safrole (around 1g/cm3, most things are roughly in that range anyway), then a 100mg dose takes up a volume of 0.1cm3 which is the same as 0.1ml. a "standard" drop can be estimated as 0.03ml (probably a bit more in our case if we take into account the viscosity of the liquid), which makes a 100mg dose of mdma oil equal to 3 drops. so depeding on the size of a "jolly ranger" it could be perfectly plausible. the question rather is: who in their right mind would put three drops of a caustic, foul tasting oil inside their mouth and not immediately spit it out when they feel it burn their gums...

what is a jolly ranger anyway?

crystals of a salt often take up more volume than the associated freebase, so i'm not sure if it's possible, but we can do a little calculation on that. let's assume mdma has the same density as safrole (around 1g/cm3, most things are roughly in that range anyway), then a 100mg dose takes up a volume of 0.1cm3 which is the same as 0.1ml. a "standard" drop can be estimated as 0.03ml (probably a bit more in our case if we take into account the viscosity of the liquid), which makes a 100mg dose of mdma oil equal to 3 drops. so depeding on the size of a "jolly ranger" it could be perfectly plausible. the question rather is: who in their right mind would put three drops of a caustic, foul tasting oil inside their mouth and not immediately spit it out when they feel it burn their gums...

A jolly rancher is a small piece of sour hard candy about the size of an average peppermint.

Rewashed, recrystallized, distilled, redissolved in solvent, vac filtered, dried, and Mrs Palmer and her 5 daughters had a spit on it and voila 98% pure MDMA. Just taking the piss. If you don't know how or what the first 5-6 purification techniques outlined are then I doubt your MDMA is anywhere near 98%. Non GCMS tested I assume? Did you even do the 5 reagent tests to confirm it's MDMA OP?

Not sure if it has been mentioned in the thread yet, but the whole idea/myth of the "pure MDMA can only be 86% pure at very best" stems from that fact that truly pure MDMA in its HCl salt form will be, if you separated the salt from the base MDMA it would be 86% MDMA in base form and the remainder 14% being the HCl salt.

To the OP, what you simply got was most likely some damn fine quality MDMA that wasn't cut/was made by someone who knows what they are doing and didn't cut corners.

Well all I know for sure is that a weighed out exact dose of 100 mgs got me the highest I've ever felt without over doing it .. You may have read the post I wrote about my Molly/ meth stuff and I had about 400 mgs of bad stuff to over do it and I felt like I was on 300mgs of that stuff while on 100mgs of the good stuff. So basically fuck all you guys that are tryina say I'm full of shit rightnow, maybe the %'s aren't right, maybe your stuff is better but GODDAMMIT I found some dam good Molly plz quit the hate& appreciate.

Don't come in here and start attacking people, it isn't necessary to get inflammatory with people who are sharing their knowledge.

You also aren't spacing your rolls out so I'm highly doubting that you're getting as high as you're claiming. It simply isn't possible to roll that hard so close together because of serotonin depletion. Unless you're just not filling in the time line of how often you're doing it but from your posts I can see at least 3 times you have taken an amphetamine in like two weeks.

Well all I know for sure is that a weighed out exact dose of 100 mgs got me the highest I've ever felt without over doing it .. You may have read the post I wrote about my Molly/ meth stuff and I had about 400 mgs of bad stuff to over do it and I felt like I was on 300mgs of that stuff while on 100mgs of the good stuff. So basically fuck all you guys that are tryina say I'm full of shit rightnow, maybe the %'s aren't right, maybe your stuff is better but GODDAMMIT I found some dam good Molly plz quit the hate& appreciate.

Hey mate if your feeling good about whatever you consumed and are convinced it's quality MDMA then good for you. Experience really counts for a lot in this world, a lot more than what someone claims is 98% MDMA sending you to "the moon". Hey if it did that all well and good glad you enjoyed. In the spirit of not being a douche though maybe actually take some advice and get all 5 reagent testers.

MDMA is passe when it comes to the world of empathogenic drugs let alone psychedelics. Some of us stopped using it (for the most part) a decade or more ago and prefer other substances... 2cb, 6 apb etc. Maybe rather than telling people with real life experience and actual degrees in chemistry to get fucked perhaps pulling your head out of whatever place you got it stuck in is a better idea.

A well informed drug user is a successful drug user.