• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA strength????

Niggolas420

Greenlighter
Swim has Molly that is tested at 98% pure. Swim has very little if any tolerance at all and would like to know the dosage for threshold effects. For a normal roll, for a great roll and the max single dose swim can do without it being too much. If you guys can answer that. Then I'd like to know how to space out doses and size of these doses to do the maximum amount of Molly in one night before it's too much.

first of all we dont use swim here, read the guidelines please. next when we hear 98% pure or whatever purity it is everyone thinks bullshit. im pretty sure the thresh hold dose of mdma would be around 50 - 60 mgs. if your stuff is as pure as you say which i highly doubt then 100mgs would be great for somene with no tolerance. and maybe a 50 mg redose an hour later. Do not redose more than once, you will experience more negative effects than positive.

Was it your dealer that tested it, found out it was 98% pure, and passed on the good news to you? lol. I was under the impression MDMA could only possibly be around 80-85% pure?

We had one of those test kits that when you drop the liquid on your stuff, it turns blue when coming into contact with MDMA and the whole fucking rock except for a couple tiny specs turned blue.. The cook is a <SNIP>. I'm lucky as fuck huh? Maybe it's as low as 90 but it is bommmmmb. <SNIP>

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Uh, no not really. That doesn't mean it isn't cut. Even 25% pure MDMA would react like that, the test kits are sensitive as fuck. They cannot give you an idea of purity and SURELY not to the accuracy of "98%", lmao.

Sounds like typical dealer hype.

Didn't you start a thread yesterday on pricing. Why would it be allowed in this thread and not your old one?

No the rules say not to advertise that I'm selling it.. I just wanna know if I'm getting ripped off is all...

I removed the price and dealer talk. Its not allowed here even for reference purposes.

As for your MDMA, its highly unlikely its 98% pure. Unless you sent it in to a lab, you have no idea the true purity of it.

Also if you only used marquis, it may not even be MDMA. Lots of things turn blue/black that aren't MDMA.

Yea that makes sense I guess. But I only did 50 mgs and I didn't just have threshold effects I had a nice roll goin.

If you got decent effects from 50mg, you didn't get ripped off. Pricing varies by too many factors to be of any use in determining if you got "ripped off" - if you are happy with the product, you didn't get ripped off. Its up to you if you find value in the substance at the price that you paid.

You could technically test the purity of MDMA but I'd only do it if I had a large amount like 10gms or more.

Mod note: This is something that no user should attempt - it involves dangerous chemicals and should only be performed by a qualified chemist, not a recreational drug user.

From what I know about drug synthesis, is this:

1) Soluble fillers would dissolve in liquid.
2) Insoluble fillers would drop to the bottom.
3) When sodium hydroxide solution is mixed with mdma + water, any drug impurities would freebase out.
4) Most common freebase adulterants would freebase out as a salt.
5) The only stubborn freebase would be meth oil mixing with mdma oil.

Many people don't realize it, but seperating meth oil freebase from mdma oil freebase is a breeze.
You literally just take a pipette, draw up the oils, and put them into a separate beaker.

Then all you do is leave the oils out at room temperature. Meth freebase will break down relatively fast into ammonia
and other gasses.

MDMA freebase oil has a much stronger bond, and higher boiling point, and would stay an oil at room temp.

So you wait an hour, put your nose over the solution, and smell for ammonia. If you smell ammonia, your MDMA is
contaminated with meth. And you will need to keep conducing sniff checks until you no longer smell ammonia.

Once the smell of ammonia is gone, that means all methamphetamine freebase is gone.

What would be left is pure MDMA oil.
You add dilute HCL very slowly until all the oil dissolves into solution.

Then evaporate, weigh the final product, calculate purity.

The reality is though, you'd need an experienced organic chemist to run out the procedure.
I know the different smells of every freebase oil you can think of. So if there are other oils,
I would know how to distill out those oils (using boiling points) or distill out the MDMA freebase.

All I'm saying is testing purity is more than possible. There is a popular book organic chemists use,
I forgot the name, but it has every organic compound you can think of, drugs and everything.
It listing the boiling points, solubility, decomp temps, everything you'd need to know encase
there was the presence of other drugs.

But MDMA is always contaminated with a small percent of synthesized byproducts, and most chemists
don't bother separating them cause its less then 1.8% the total weight.

So in most cases, I would only worry about identifying and separating meth freebase.

-Bo

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah something about smelling chemical sludge doesn't sound very safe to me.

But man when I think of all the times I could have used this when I got meth bombs :p

I also added a harm reduction warning to your post letting people know that this is not something a recreational user should attempt.

75mg-90mg low, medium 95mg-120mg, max single dose 125mg-150mg if its actually pure stuff. I knew a dude who synthesized MDMA among many other things and I'm almost positive he told me max purity for a certain salt form (?Not HCL) was 87%. I thought it was 84% though. I think HCL MDMA gets up to about 98% or maybe I'm way off but I HIGHLY doubt it would actually be that high % and be called "molly". Also factor in weight and sex for my dosages, females need slightly less. Try to dose 1-2mg MDMA per kg you weigh.

So yea I called the doc and he told me that it's 87% and that's the max he could do in salt form. He sent me a jolly rancher with the pure MDMA oil dropped onto it and that sent me TO THE FUCKING MOON.

You could technically test the purity of MDMA but I'd only do it if I had a large amount like 10gms or more.

Mod note: This is something that no user should attempt - it involves dangerous chemicals and should only be performed by a qualified chemist, not a recreational drug user.

From what I know about drug synthesis, is this:

1) Soluble fillers would dissolve in liquid.
2) Insoluble fillers would drop to the bottom.
3) When sodium hydroxide solution is mixed with mdma + water, any drug impurities would freebase out.
4) Most common freebase adulterants would freebase out as a salt.
5) The only stubborn freebase would be meth oil mixing with mdma oil.
1. "liquid"? what is that? water? yes, but then mdma does the same.
2. alright, they could also float, but i'll give you that.
3. what the heck is "freebase out". any alkaloids will form a freebase which will either form a hydrophobic phase or fall out of solution.
4. wtf are you talking about? that doesn't make even the slightest sense.
5. no, lots of alkaloids would do that.

Many people don't realize it, but seperating meth oil freebase from mdma oil freebase is a breeze.
You literally just take a pipette, draw up the oils, and put them into a separate beaker.

Then all you do is leave the oils out at room temperature. Meth freebase will break down relatively fast into ammonia
and other gasses.

MDMA freebase oil has a much stronger bond, and higher boiling point, and would stay an oil at room temp.

So you wait an hour, put your nose over the solution, and smell for ammonia. If you smell ammonia, your MDMA is
contaminated with meth. And you will need to keep conducing sniff checks until you no longer smell ammonia.

Once the smell of ammonia is gone, that means all methamphetamine freebase is gone.

What would be left is pure MDMA oil.
You add dilute HCL very slowly until all the oil dissolves into solution.

Then evaporate, weigh the final product, calculate purity.

The reality is though, you'd need an experienced organic chemist to run out the procedure.
I know the different smells of every freebase oil you can think of. So if there are other oils,
I would know how to distill out those oils (using boiling points) or distill out the MDMA freebase.

All I'm saying is testing purity is more than possible. There is a popular book organic chemists use,
I forgot the name, but it has every organic compound you can think of, drugs and everything.
It listing the boiling points, solubility, decomp temps, everything you'd need to know encase
there was the presence of other drugs.

But MDMA is always contaminated with a small percent of synthesized byproducts, and most chemists
don't bother separating them cause its less then 1.8% the total weight.

So in most cases, I would only worry about identifying and separating meth freebase.

-Bo

no. you simply cannot asctertain purity without sophisticated intstrument or very tedious old-fashioned labwork.

first of all, almost every alkaloid will give you a freebase if you treat it with naoh. some would be solid, some liquid, some will dissolve in your oil, some maybe not. you're right that methamphetamine has a lower boiling point than mdma, but it does not simply decompose at room temperature, but rather evaporate (and also stay inside the mdma if you don't let it stand for a loong time). of course if you go way too alkaline with the pH the meth could react with the naoh, but so could mdma and you'd get totally different molecules. so if you smell ammonia, you're doing it wrong.

your "final product" would therefore still contain impurities plus some NaCl, giving you - if you also consider the material you'll lose during the process - an almost arbitrary figure for your purity.

also, if i had to seperate mdma from adulterants (too much hassle anyway, better find a good source at the first place) wouldn't choose distillation at all. you'd need to distill under vacuum as to avoid decomposition and without proper protective equipment you'd have an explosion (or rather implosion) hazard there. it's way easier and safer low-tech method to run a cc or maybe a preparative tlc.

also how do you get your surprisingly exact figure of "1.8%" byproducts? it depends wholly on the synthesis route used and the diligence of the workup.

best regards
a qualified chemist

I knew a dude who synthesized MDMA among many other things and I'm almost positive he told me max purity for a certain salt form (?Not HCL) was 87%. I thought it was 84% though. I think HCL MDMA gets up to about 98% or maybe I'm way off but I HIGHLY doubt it would actually be that high % and be called "molly". Also factor in weight and sex for my dosages, females need slightly less. Try to dose 1-2mg MDMA per kg you weigh.

ah, you're talking about a different thing than purity here. mdma freebase has a molecular mass of 193.3 g/mol. HCl has a molecular mass of 36.5 g/mol. if you add that together that gives a numer of 229.8 g/mol for mdma hcl (the mdma we usually get in the form of crystals or power, "molly"; mdma freebase is an oil) of which 84.1% are actualy mdma (100 * 193.3 / 229.8 ).
the mdma hcl however is considered a compound of its own, so you can get as close as you want to 100% purity depending on how much effort you put into it. that's (part of) why it would cost you over 100€ if you order 10 milligrams of mdma hcl at sigma aldritch.

btw, all those dosage figures we have here on the forums are for mdma hcl, not mdma freebase.

Last edited: