Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Story

RedBear213

Greenlighter
Hi All,

This is my first post as I need some advice. Basically me and my mate had taken pills and experimented with different ones gold bars, silver bars, transformers, etc (a few more but cba naming them all). We experimented with all of these inside probably a 8,9,10 month period. After each one we'd give ourself a range of breaks from one week without taking them to a month after each one. Buying all of them off the same trusted dealer.

We stopped doing them for about a month to two months because they're bad for you when you don't moderate taking them obviously and we started doing other stuff (only weed and alcohol nothing more serious) instead but then in around October time we took these gold bars from a different guy who we'd never bought pills off before (bought some weed once off him which was pretty good) and we've never felt the same after taking these gold bars I took one my mate took about 4 of these gold bars off this new dealer.

I've had sort of like brain fog and shaking a bit for the past two months might be due to cold weather (which actually seems like it's getting better everyday) and he's had brain fog and memory issues. Do you think it was just a bad batch of pills or do you think our brains have had too much of whatever was in the pills. Been to the doctors to have a blood test and ECG but these both came back fine with no problems.

I take rhodiela rosea and have been for about 2 weeks. Will we ever feel the same again? I've been clean from weed for about a month (I did smoke it after taking this pill) and haven't drunk in over a month and from this experience I will never do anything again, no weed no pills maybe a drink every now and then but nothing else. Is it just a matter of waiting? These gold bars were stamped 199.9 mg. Is this just withdrawal symptoms and when would you stop waiting and go to the doctors and say you don't feel right generally?

Thanks,
Red

Sounds like you've had a bit of a stressful experience.

I guess you already know no one can tell you what you took. Alas all the pills you list are old presses and have been copied. I, you or anyone with internet access can buy a pill press and make those pills listed tomorrow with any drug they wish.

You say you won't try again but if you ever do read about testing. Never trust a dealer.

Ok so that's the bad bit. Good bit is that most drugs will not linger in your body for months on end. So absolutely no can't be withdrawal.

Key is as you are doing eat well exercise and what ever you do try to keep yourself focused and not continually referring to your experience. The brain can create its own symptoms if you continue to focus on it. Strange your friend has the exact same but I'm guessing you both talk about it a lot together and your close? Effectively you could be psychological feeding each other's symptoms.

Doctor? Why not! Explain your symptoms explain you did an untested drug you thought might be MDMA. Unless you are a minor they are duty bound to confidentiality. It could well be you have another issue completely unrelated. If not and no issue doc can see then time, patience, positive mental attitude, healthy living and exercise preferably one which gives some degree of adrenaline rush.

Good luck

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply I'm pretty sure it isn't a psychological symptom and I've read on here things that seem quite similar to what I experienced from taking pills. It's just a horrible like cloudy feeling like I haven't fully woken up and on some days it's barely there (still there but doesn't bother me as much) and on other bad days it's really bad and really scary thinking I may of caused myself brain damage or something like that! I'm just praying I get better and regret ever taking pills.

Hi,

Thanks for your quick reply I'm pretty sure it isn't a psychological symptom and I've read on here things that seem quite similar to what I experienced from taking pills. It's just a horrible like cloudy feeling like I haven't fully woken up and on some days it's barely there (still there but doesn't bother me as much) and on other bad days it's really bad and really scary thinking I may of caused myself brain damage or something like that! I'm just praying I get better and regret ever taking pills.

Depending on how regularly and how much you smoked and drank -- you could easily be having WITHDRAWAL from ALCOHOL, WEED, or both

Alcohol withdrawal has symptoms that are exactly what people with so called "LTC from ecstacy or malloy" have.

Alcohol withdrawal can persist for weeks or months.

• Mood swings.
  • Anxiety.
  • Irritability.
  • Tiredness.
  • Variable energy.
  • Low enthusiasm.
  • Variable concentration.
  • Disturbed sleep.
  • Brain Fog
  • Dizziness

Thanks for your reply Shugenja I never abused weed or alcohol but I did go through a people where I blazed maybe 6 times out of 7 a week for 2 and 1/2 weeks then I dropped it. But it was definitely after the pill that I started to feel not normal and felt like a cloud was over my head daily. I'm confident it may be depersonalisation and I'm slowly creeping towards 100% again I feel like it's only a matter of time before I'm good again and I can feel it in me that I'm getting better (I hope that's what I feel anyway) every day I get better and better and I feel more awake obviously the bad periods come but I shut them out by doing mindfulness meditation or going to the gym to release some endorphins should be good in a few months I'm putting my recovery time at the end of February (I know I shouldn't do this as I'll feel bad if I'm not 100% by then) but if I'm not significantly better by February I'm thinking of going to the doctors and explaining everything; hopefully that won't be necessary and I'll be a better man when I get over this and get on with my life.