• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA shortly after DXM?

TheTickleBunny

Greenlighter
Last Friday, SWIM drank a 5 oz. bottle of Delsym, and had a great trip with an afterglow that lasted a few days. Is it safe for him to pop a Molly this saturday? Or would it be a serotonin overload?

5 oz (fluid ounces) is equivalent to 147.87mililitres.

Can you please see how much DXM was actually in the bottle of Delsym?

Unless there was astronomical amounts of DXM I think you should be fine 192 hours after first consumption of DXM (I'm thinking approx. 50mg but if you could please check that'd help out heaps). :)

Delsym is 30mg of DXM Polistirex per 5mL so the whole bottle has 888mg of DXM Polistirex.

It should be fine 192 hours later. Delsym lasts a lot longer than HBr but the edible plastic should be LONG gone by the 24 hour mark even.

O_OOOO

Just checked a bottle of Robo, 30mg per 10ml and I thought that was ridiculous.

O_OOOO

Just checked a bottle of Robo, 30mg per 10ml and I thought that was ridiculous.

Shit I wish we still had that stuff readily available...

You have to realize that the doses of DXM are actually pretty high. I used the DXM calculator today to figure out how much I used to drink... I would drink 2 4 ounce Robo Max Cough bottles for a high third plateau... And I was skinnier than I am now (DXM is highly affected by weight)

Delsym also is a completely different beast. It is metabolized much slower, is less intense, and lasts longer. I've heard of people drinking a 5 ounce bottle and getting stuck on 2nd plateau for 16 hours after waiting 2 1/2 hours before it even kicked in.

Mmm what happened was I thought from memory from my bottle 10ml per 30ml not 30ml from 10ml................. I thought there'd be 50mg from 150mg of cough syrup I thought that was a high amount to come from just your typical pharmacy. :\ But I honestly don't use DXM I don't like it, its just in the medicine cabinet for the legitimate purpose.

Mmm what happened was I thought from memory from my bottle 10ml per 30ml not 30ml from 10ml................. I thought there'd be 50mg from 150mg of cough syrup I thought that was a high amount to come from just your typical pharmacy. :\ But I honestly don't use DXM I don't like it, its just in the medicine cabinet for the legitimate purpose.

Cough syrup these days is typically 10mg per 5mL but that is in combination with guaifenisin. Its pretty difficult to get DXM only in any high amount these days. If you can find it, Robitussin Long-Acting Cough is the best (its what used to be known as Maximum Strength Cough complete with the small alcohol content and everything) - its 30mg per 10mL but like always it is ridiculously expensive.