Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA rule bending preparation

HiManImDan

Bluelighter
Hey guys

I just wanted to make this thread for some advice and a few questions I need to clear up. Would really appreciate help :)

On the 14th of June I dropped a 125-130mg cap of MDMA. Prior to that Saturday, I had not taken any chemical substances for 2 years. It was awesome and everything it was suppose to be although straight after the roll I felt depressed about life for 20 minutes and then I went back to completely normal with an afterglow effect which was nice.

Now I know you're suppose to space it out 1-3 months apart but I thought I'd bend the rules since it's the last week of school and school holidays are approaching. On Tuesday (1st of July), since I was in a "fuck it" mood so I decided to wag the 3rd and 4th session of school (2 sessions that are after recess but before lunch) and go back during lunch for 5th session. I did eat a bit of my friends chicken wrap at recess before I left but I didn't think it would do much. I left at recess and decided to drop a cap of 100mg just to spice up my day and I started feeling it when it was about fourth session at school although I wasn't actually at school. It was coming up and hit me hard for about half hour then I went down and felt depressed for 20 minutes. I was walking back to school with a friend to attend fifth session (session after lunch) thinking the roll was over and and then boom, as I walked into the school gate I was back up again rolling harder than when I was initially. I went to fifth session and I was zonked. My eyes were rolling, I was breathing like I was jizzing, my teeth were grinding, my jaw was locking and my pupils were going dilated like moon and then back to normal size every few minutes.

Question: Why was I going up and down? How do I stop this and get a clean hit instead?

Although I did roll Tuesday (1st July) , I plan on bending the rules for next Saturday (12 July) and then stop for a long time until December.

Question: Is there anything I can do to prepare me for this close gapped roll?
Question: Obviously my tolerance has gone up, how much will I need to smack me nice and hard? 200mg?

Thanks! Any help is appreciated!

Last edited:
Aww. Please change it back as my post now makes no sense.

In answer to your question(s), no there is little you can do to prepare you other than the obvious of eat healthy, exercise and get plenty of rest (ie. sleep). If you are convinced you want to roll again so soon then take your 100 and have a couple of 50's up your sleeve as backup. An alternative strategy might be 120 with an 80 backup... What I'm trying to say is don't start with 200.

Aww. Please change it back as my post now makes no sense.

In answer to your question(s), no there is little you can do to prepare you other than the obvious of eat healthy, exercise and get plenty of rest (ie. sleep). If you are convinced you want to roll again so soon then take your 100 and have a couple of 50's up your sleeve as backup. An alternative strategy might be 120 with an 80 backup... What I'm trying to say is don't start with 200.

Hahhahahaa
Ive been told that MDMA isn't like other drugs and doesn't get that much better after your first dose. So you have to take a big first dose for it to give u a nice slap in the face. Would maybe 160 do good?

I found, back when taking too much of the stuff, that the comeup can sometimes be weird and unpredictable.

Sometimes I'd just lay back, yawn a few times, get the watery eyes going, then bang! happy town. But then others I'd get quite anxious, uptight, uncomfortable. I think the later occurred on the second half of my MDMA career.

Might be related to the depression you felt early on.

MDMA at school? Man, I wouldent let the peeps at school see me like that, the majority didn't deserve the attitude. Instead I used to be suicidal Tuesdays all week, eventually.

Fucking LOL at this thread, please don't do MDMA at school man. It's a waste of product and your brain man, there's a million better scenarios to drop in than while at school.

Having said that though, reading this sort of makes me feel nostalgic because I spent most of my year 12 partying every weekend on MD. It was an amazing year, but god damn did I feel like dog shit at school (feel the above poster in regards to suicide tuesdays). I remember sitting on the bus on the way to school feeling so depressed because I'd be using for weeks in a row and not understanding how big the load was on my brain, and then would just ditch going to school and go on little trips in the city listening to records and what not, so weird to think that was nearly 10 years ago now.

Anyway, you still seem pretty new to this - don't up your dose, you're tolerance will be fine if you eat right, exercise and space everything out properly. As someone else mentioned, stick to 120mg then 80 for a follow up if you need. Most people dosing more than 120mg of GOOD mdma are silly, I'm a big guy who has been doing this for years and I still can get my rocks off with a solid 120mg starting dose of quality MDMA.