• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA redose after 6 hours

beastwangtchami

Greenlighter
Hey guys, so basically short few questions I suppose can only be answered by experienced users. I did some mdma at around like half 2, it was okay, I got well high from it, only thing is it's coming down now and I'm leaving the city I live in tomorrow so I won't be able to take the drugs with me, I'm thinking of just dropping now at half 10? it'll be about half a gram, or just under, it's not high quality mdma I had to do nearly a gram to feel anything so that's not the issue, just wondering what the effects are, is it cracky, what do you guys think?

Also what it's gonna do to by brain lmao

MDMA has an immediate tolerance, you can't dose again 6 hours later. You will probably feel nothing. Also 0.5-1g is a ridiculous dose and if you're needing that much you probably don't have MDMA. Test it with a reagent kit next time before consuming. Nobody should need more than ~150mg doses of MDMA really. If your MDMA was MDMA, 500mg+ could do you some serious harm and potentially kill you.

Hey guys, so basically short few questions I suppose can only be answered by experienced users. I did some mdma at around like half 2, it was okay, I got well high from it, only thing is it's coming down now and I'm leaving the city I live in tomorrow so I won't be able to take the drugs with me, I'm thinking of just dropping now at half 10? it'll be about half a gram, or just under, it's not high quality mdma I had to do nearly a gram to feel anything so that's not the issue, just wondering what the effects are, is it cracky, what do you guys think?

Also what it's gonna do to by brain lmao

You sound like me before I made my first major mistake and dosed WAY TOO MUCH BRO

just do it man..you might get some funny looks at the airport...who cares?? you're never going to see those people again. What else you going to do? throw it in the bin? If it does nothing then even more of a bonus. Chop it up, stick it up your nose and get some beers in...jeez.

you could also try and sell it to a passing teenager for profit...just saying.

just do it man..you might get some funny looks at the airport...who cares?? you're never going to see those people again. What else you going to do? throw it in the bin? If it does nothing then even more of a bonus. Chop it up, stick it up your nose and get some beers in...jeez.

you could also try and sell it to a passing teenager for profit...just saying.

I'm new here but I think encouraging drug sales to teens is not within the TOS... It's even more pathetic that you somehow think people should profit from lewd behavior

I'm new here but I think encouraging drug sales to teens is not within the TOS... It's even more pathetic that you somehow think people should profit from lewd behavior

Do i really need to explain that last sentence was a joke? do i? really? you must be fun at parties

WOW I can no stress enough how much people like you disgust me.

I was trying to help out the OP with what's obviously a severe internal problem and now you're making a mockery of this threads integrity.

I think the integrity of this thread was questionable from the very beginning

I think the integrity of this thread was questionable from the very beginning
I think you should stop posting dangerous/bad information. A lot of people come on here looking for or providing good advice. Your little burst of poison onto this forum is unappreciated.

Read title......

Answer: NO.

And dont listen to b-t-bd, total moron. Mazzab is right.

If your MDMA was MDMA, 500mg+ could do you some serious harm and potentially kill you.

Again completely untrue. Stop spreading lies.

Is a 500 mg dose advisable? Not really. Will it kill you? As likely as being killed by a meteor.