• MDMA Moderators:

MDMA recovery

bicciedocter

Greenlighter
Just would like to hear some feedback on the best recovery after taking mdma
Does cardio workouts help with recovery and serotonin levels

Just would like to hear some feedback on the best recovery after taking mdma
Does cardio workouts help with recovery and serotonin levels
Eat lots of healthy food, rich in carbs seeing as thats what eventually turns into serotonin. but dont go shoving your face with food to the extent of getting fat though lol. and yes, any type of exercise will help tremendously. And then just do stuff that makes you happy aswell as keeping a positive attitude.. Also, ive found supplementing with 5-htp helps bounce me back a bit too.

There isn't really a set recovery time??
Usually after rolling people will experience a afterglow.
What exactly are you experiencing from the comedown??

I took a couple capsules 2 weeks ago and i'm still dealing with the effects (1st time user). its getting a little better each day though. i started taking 5 htp and Green Tea Extract. my nausea is oddly sticking around though. its hard to have an appetite. I just wanted to ask if there is anything else I should be doing that hasn't already been recommended? Is there perhaps a nootropic pill that has everything good in it that I need? I just posted in an old BlueLight thread on this as well.

but to answer OP, exercise has REALLY helped me feel more normal. I do a hour bike ride every day. the more I do, the better I feel. also, the less I think about it the better I feel. its just hard to ignore it when i still feel it at certain times during the day. driving especially. its difficult.

Gwall depending on how bad your feeling it shouldn't be long. I would say try your best to just not think about it try living healthy in the mean time (eating, sleeping, exercising) and you'll be good in no time.
Also with the nausea are you taking the GT extract on a empty stomach??

Just general tiredness I think from being up later than I normally would
My head was very clear .
I guess I really wanted to know is how long before I roll again

thanks for the response. yesterday was just god awful. i'm taking the GT not on an empty stomach. if I did, I would definitely throw it up. today is better. in your opinion, should I stop or slow down on the 5HTP/Green Tea?