• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 7) [ALL LTC posts go here]

@Dany657
I think it's potentially dangerous advice you are giving here, people might be discouraged from getting proper treatment and rather suffer for a long time.

@ZeroLuck I remember you talking about starting keto on the deleted thread. How did that go for you comparing your results from then to your current caveman diet in terms of managing your symptoms? Personally I feel like I've gotten better results with keto than the typical caveman's dish.

It's hard to tell accurate feedback from keto because I was into it for no more than 5 days, so there's a withdrawal period where your symptoms can get worse. For conclusion I have to keep the diet for at least a month to answer your question.

The cave man diet + 1 meal a day is going great. It's extreme intermitting fasting, but the only thing helping me for real.

Fasting has numerous benefits, so it's a good practice.

I had another pyschtiary appointment today and I am back on Trazadone and Amitriptyline for the insomina. Overall I am taking one day at a time. I think I am permenantly going to be this but it just a tragic consequence of messing around with drugs and thinking I am not going to get burned.

I ran out of the Mirtazapine. But got put back on trazodone and Amitriptyline. So I will see where this leads me. Benzos for me knock me out but I do get restorative sleep from it.

I've forgot to brag btw, about something that happen to me few days ago. I was in a car in the passenger seat and been reading an article. After I've finished I've realized that I performed enormous concentration, the surround sounds have disappeared, I've forgot I'm in a car, absorbing all the information.

shouldvestayedhome, your MDMA was tested?

Can you answer me few questions.
How much would you rate your anxiety pre-accident from 1 to 10?
How much you would worry for unlikely to happen stuff from 1 to 10? - Like having the worst conclusions.
What was your level of obsession from 1 to 10?

All before the drug you took.

I've had some revelation that was very obvious and actually changed me in a single moment. Was laying in the bed and thinking random things, of course for my issues and... then hey... I was always anxious, not so much, always forgetful and distracted. Just not AS MUCH. Been a worrying person. In this moment the question that popped in my head was, wasn't I lying myself and falling into the worst obsession in my life?

Yes my memory was horrible 1-2 weeks after MDMA, but my chemistry was off, isn't that normal? Now I have days that I feel pretty normal to my old self, one example is that I was in front of a friend's house and had this deja-vu feeling of my old self waiting on the same spot, but being what I felt the balanced me from 2 years ago.

I take this as me coming off this nightmare page of my life. Diet most likely is the biggest reason for that, it couldn't be coincidence that the only times I felt good was when I was eating well. I'm starting intensive workout, hope it will add.

@Zeroluck

Thanks for the reply.

your MDMA was tested?

No I did not test it. Honestly, I dont even know where the guy got it from.

I would rate it a 4 out of 10. 6 when it got really bad.

How much you would worry for unlikely to happen stuff from 1 to 10? - Like having the worst conclusions.

a 5

A 5 as well.

I've had some revelation that was very obvious and actually changed me in a single moment. Was laying in the bed and thinking random things, of course for my issues and... then hey... I was always anxious, not so much, always forgetful and distracted. Just not AS MUCH. Been a worrying person. In this moment the question that popped in my head was, wasn't I lying myself and falling into the worst obsession in my life?

Yes my memory was horrible 1-2 weeks after MDMA, but my chemistry was off, isn't that normal? Now I have days that I feel pretty normal to my old self, one example is that I was in front of a friend's house and had this deja-vu feeling of my old self waiting on the same spot, but being what I felt the balanced me from 2 years ago.

I take this as me coming off this nightmare page of my life. Diet most likely is the biggest reason for that, it couldn't be coincidence that the only times I felt good was when I was eating well. I'm starting intensive workout, hope it will add.

I relate to this I just have always been forgetful, anxious, and mildly depressed. I just miss being able to sleep normally and I hate feeling off all the time.

shouldvestayedhome

Seems you were having a slightly higher rank for obsession, than me, but the rest was the same. Do you think it's a coincidence that we were already a little predisposed for mental breakdowns and anxiety related issues like that one? Just like LSD could onset schizophrenia and psychosis, maybe MDMA can trigger our anxiety problems too.

I get all kind of weird symptoms from my anxiety, just not physical ones, didn't even have panic attacks and .etc maybe I"m just genetically lucky about this part, however stress/anxiety could maybe cause all kind of weird physical symptoms to other people. One thing for backing up this thing is that almost everyone with LTC had panic attacks and stuff like that, I didn't even once or remotely, didn't even have brain zaps, but had the bad cognitive symptoms + horrible DPDR.

I've forgot to brag btw, about something that happen to me few days ago. I was in a car in the passenger seat and been reading an article. After I've finished I've realized that I performed enormous concentration, the surround sounds have disappeared, I've forgot I'm in a car, absorbing all the information.

shouldvestayedhome, your MDMA was tested?

All before the drug you took.

@Zeroluck

So what you're saying is that we were already anxious and the drugs made our anxiety worse? Make sense because I too didnt get a panic attack or brain zaps, but still have cognitive issues.

I am questioning even if I have a "LTC" or I just fried my brain off a regretful weekend binge causing me to pyschologically messed up.

But the real question is can we truly recover from this.

Last edited:
What I've seen is that there's a lot of people binge in enormous doses or for prolonged period of time without advise effects. I don't think the issue in most of the LTC cases with serious physical changes in their bodies, but a strong projection of smaller issue.

What I've seen is that there's a lot of people binge in enormous doses or for prolonged period of time without advise effects. I don't think the issue in most of the LTC cases with serious physical changes in their bodies, but a strong projection of smaller issue.

i disagree. Maybe with the cases of anexity, but have excruciating head aches and head pressure, along with horrible vision. I have zero anexity and do not feel depresssed (although I’m situationally depressed) I can assure you my symptoms are very physical. My visual cortex literally doesn’t process things properly any more.

Guys, I have to admit that I had some psychological problems prior to LTC too. I was diagnosed with anxiety and depression by a psychiatrist long before all this happened. To be honest, (that might sound stupid) my first motivation when I started experimenting with drugs (just a few times) was to self-medicate somehow. I read a lot about using psychedelics in therapy and self-development, but also read somewhere that MDMA can be used for PTSD therapy, so when I was suggested to take M on the party I thought why not to try. And when all this hell started, I was full of regret that I fucked up so hard, because I made really significant progress with more conventional means, like meditation, working out and, generally, self-development. Yet, that wasn't good enough for me. So instead of further healing, I had a gigantic setback by one stupid mistake.

So, might be that LTC is a mostly psychological issue. But I would say it is unlikely, because that what I experienced during LTC is a totally different level of anxiety and depression, also had a lot of other symptoms I didn't ever experience before. Mostly that strong, persistent sense of detachment, or derealization... Just hard to believe this can be entirely psychological.

With respect needhelp123, I've said "most". Your symptoms are horrible. I'm happy you have your cognition tho.

Sick_guy, I had DPDR too, but went away. And it did at 50% when I've found out about the condition, as well as how many other people have it. The other 50% were after I've accepted it and stopped giving a fuck. So by my experience dpdr was relieved from psychological actions.

Also guys, everything psychological has physiological background. We are machines after all. I just wonder if we can do the opposite, with forcing good psychology affect our brains psychologically.

Seek psychiatrict help when dealing with Long Term Comedown. It does help!!!

The Paxil has helped tremendously. I encourage everyone who's dealing with this kind of situation to seek psychiatric help. Or visit the MICA website and contact them for assistance. You will be glad you did!

https://www.naminycmetro.org/mica-support-group/

thanks a ton for the update! Did you do CBT as well? I wonder if Paxil will help with physical sides of LTC.

Paxil will definitely make symptoms worse for those of us with physical symptoms! I'm speaking as someone whose read whats happened to those that have them and as a person who gets an all around setback from taking any sort of serotonergic depleting substance in an LTC! It's hit or miss for someone without physical symptoms as to whether or not a pharmaceutical medication will help. I'm glad you've found something that helped you district9!

The extent or type of damage done seems to vary between those with and without physical symptoms. It's unfortunate that those of us with physical symptoms can't get relief that others may be able to find through conventional means, but that is what it is. More incentive to keep pressing on!