Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Recovery Help

Frostyy

Greenlighter
Hi,

I am 18 years old and have had depersonalization for around a year now. (I can't really remember when it started but around last May) I never abused and left at least 3 months at a time and tested before each drop.

At first I just remember feeling light headed and dizzy and now I don't feel like my self 24/7. I always feel like I'm in a dream like state and don't feel like I'm talking my self when I do. This has also caused me to feel really uncomfortable and figidity when sitting down and I believe that might be anxiety?

When I'm with someone doing work I find it really hard to concentrate and have tunnel vision and feel really uncomfortable.

Few questions below:
1) Does anyone have any help on how to recover?

2) Should I see a doctor?

3) Will smoking weed make it worse?

Thanks in advance.

I really recommend mindfulness meditation and cardio. It personally took me 2 years to see any real improvement so don't get discouraged. Weed could definitely make things worse in the long run... You could certainly see a psychologist or psychiatrist but in my opinion a regular doctor will be pretty useless unless you want to try SSRIs or something.

Go see a psychiatrist and let him prescribe you the right meds. Also it is good to stop smoking weed as it can make your condition worse.