• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Mdma recovery and exercise

Brainfucked

Bluelighter
The last time i used MDMA was a year ago. But i only stopped weed 9 weeks ago and started a good diet and moderate exercise. So id say im 9 weeks into my recovery. My symptoms include dp/dr, i have no feelings whatsoever, and i also have no sex drive. Its literally non existant.

My question is how much exercise should i be doing every day? Ive been riding my bike for 40 minutes every day and im pretty damn tired when i get home but it still doesnt feel enough. Ive read alot about exercise being the key to recovery but how much should i be doing? I will really appreciate any replies i get. Thank you

I would throw in some strength training 3 days a week if you are up for it. If not, you should lift heavy at least two days per week. Do a google search for "Starting Strength" or "5x5 strength program", and base it on that. Considering your low sex drive, the increased testosterone from regular resistance exercise might do you good.

You should also keep up the cardiovascular exercise, as it releases BDNF. Try to do cardio on different days than strength training.

I would throw in some strength training 3 days a week if you are up for it. If not, you should lift heavy at least two days per week. Do a google search for "Starting Strength" or "5x5 strength program", and base it on that. Considering your low sex drive, the increased testosterone from regular resistance exercise might do you good.

You should also keep up the cardiovascular exercise, as it releases BDNF. Try to do cardio on different days than strength training.

okay man thanks alot. i found a few things on strength training i will definitley do that. Thanks for the advice