Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA recovery after years of abuse

Anna tx

Greenlighter
Hi everyone,

I have noticed a noticeable decline in my mental ability, intelligence and have started feeling depressed after taking MDMA for 3 years and as often as every 2 weeks for the past year.

I have quit for a month now and rather than to recover I have started to feel more retarded .. i am unable to think, easily confused, have no short term memory, I even struggle to read and digest the content. I used to be very sociable bubbly and happy but now I feel sociably awkward and struggle to hold a conversation as I have mental blocks and it has made me feel very depressed.

Can you tell me your recovery progress on you intelligence and happiness levels after quitting MDMA? I would like to know if I would ever feel the same.. I used to be intelligent and very motivated to do well in life and make good $$ but now I feel like a shell of who I used to be.

thanks guys :)

Hi everyone,

I have noticed a noticeable decline in my mental ability, intelligence and have started feeling depressed after taking MDMA for 3 years and as often as every 2 weeks for the past year.

I have quit for a month now and rather than to recover I have started to feel more retarded .. i am unable to think, easily confused, have no short term memory, I even struggle to read and digest the content. I used to be very sociable bubbly and happy but now I feel sociably awkward and struggle to hold a conversation as I have mental blocks and it has made me feel very depressed.

Can you tell me your recovery progress on you intelligence and happiness levels after quitting MDMA? I would like to know if I would ever feel the same.. I used to be intelligent and very motivated to do well in life and make good $$ but now I feel like a shell of who I used to be.

thanks guys :)
hey I'm the exact same as you it's so scary I done mdma 2 days in a row with alcohol I passed out and ever since that I've not been the same my memory is so bad, can't read have blurry vision I was also so fit and went to the gym played football all the time but can't now cause my muscles are just too weak it seems to be getting worse instead of better I just feel so stupid ! Trying to explain this to family etc they just say its anxiety but they don't know how bad it actually is. I have a 5 year old aswell it's just so hard and scared its goina last forever ? if you get any help let me know how you get on

There's a forum post with more than 30 pages of histories and information about recovery :)

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 2)

You have to think that the brain is amazing, and if some people can recover from a stroke, we'll be fine, we just need time, and sometimes, a little bit of help from prescription meds. Don't loose faith! :)

There's a forum post with more than 30 pages of histories and information about recovery :)

MDMA Recovery (Stories & Support - 2)

You have to think that the brain is amazing, and if some people can recover from a stroke, we'll be fine, we just need time, and sometimes, a little bit of help from prescription meds. Don't loose faith! :)
I've been through the same kind of this when I was 17. It took about 3 years. But this time I feel I've totally fucked up I feel damaged the most simple thing is such a task I took an ssri for a month made me worse even trying to come off it. Got an appointment for an neurologist coming up but feel like it's a waste of time as there's too much symptoms ? need a miracle I know I sound so negative and this won't hElp but it's just too hard to function

Take a long break, you have abused the absolutely hell out of it. Every 2 weeks in the past year?! Yikes. Research research research. You really shouldnt be taking it in less than 3 months apart. Every 3 months gauge your mood, but this is going to take years.