• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Reaction

Link109

Greenlighter
So I've rolled before and have experienced MDMA as it should be but lately I have been having bad reactions to it. I have been taking Blue Supermans from The Netherlands and they have been tested for pure MDMA with approx. 200mg. I went to a rave and took about 350mg maybe a bit more and felt like I was overdosing. I had to go outside, sit down, and slowly breath. I took off my shoes because they were sweating but at the same time I was shivering. I also felt dizzy, uncoordinated, and nauseous. I felt like I was going to overdose. I didn't roll for a month before that. A month later of being sober I went to another show and I decided to only take 100mg. I had the same reaction. Both times I ate fast food very recently before the roll if that has anything to do with it. Recently I started taking 5-HTP because I'm scared it had something to do with my serotonin. Was it the food? Or was it something else making me feel like this? I want to know if I wait 3 months before rolling again, if I'll be fine or if I will get the same reaction. And I've had many good rolls, but after the first time I took 350mg+ I have been having bad rolls. Any thoughts or advice?

Last edited:
Hi Link, firstly we don't 'SWIM' here so we'd appreciate it if you editted your post to 'I' or 'Me'. Regarding your weird experience, could it be set/setting dependent? Sometimes MDMA can produce a weird feeling if the setting isn't right. I've also had weird feelings when coming up. When you say the pills were tested, are you talking about a proper Ecstasy testing kit yes? 200mg is a pretty high dose of which I could envisage it going wrong if the setting wasn't quite right.

It won't be anything to do with food.

Okay, I fixed my post. I wasn't really uncomfortable, I think it might have been I took too much. But then a month later I only took 100mg and felt really shitty on the come up. Do you think it was because I didn't give myself enough recovery time to roll again?

Okay, I fixed my post. I wasn't really uncomfortable, I think it might have been I took too much. But then a month later I only took 100mg and felt really shitty on the come up. Do you think it was because I didn't give myself enough recovery time to roll again?

Thanks for editting it. You probably did take too much yeah. Higher doses can be uncomfortable and not necessarily as recreational. I wouldn't say it's the recovery time, it's become standard for me to not enjoy the comeup these days, even on standard doses of 120-150mg. For me, I've noticed that the comeup has become gradually more weird over the time course. But considering it only lasts about 10-15 minutes, you can usually ride it out and then everything is just dandy. If it was only the comeup which was shitty then I wouldn't worry about it.