• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA problems please help!

Lilmixxx

Greenlighter
So last night around 8:30 pm I did a little over 2 points of MDMA. It set in after maybe an hour and then went to a concert from 10-11. Afterwards I was still rolling until probably 1 am which has never happened to me before. Then, I was totally unable to sleep and still tapping my feet and couldn't stand still until 5:30 am. I maybe slept for 45 minutes then woke up with a ton of anxiety which progressed into a full blown panic attack in which my entire body was shaking, I was hyperventilating and my hands were clenched and I couldn't control them. It's now 10 am and I'm still feeling super jittery. I've done MDMA multiple times but this is very different because every other time it has worn off and I've been able to get a decent nights sleep. Is it possible that it was laced with something??? I'm honestly kind of freaking out that I'm still jittery and can't sleep 12 hours after taking it.

Put some YouTube meditation videos tailored at anxiety on, and work through them. Try and relax and get a nice control on your breathing.

You had a panic attack, which is a fairly common experience for a human. Try and mitigate it to the best of your ability, and then try and get some sleep.

It is possible that what you had was not MDMA or was cut with another active chemical, but nobody here can know. Send some off to a drug testing centre if you want to know for certain . :)

^
Fully agree. Adding that it might be a good idea to buy a testkit so you can see for yourself. This enables you to verify if there is indeed MDMA in there and it gives you a chance to spot possible cuts if there are abnormal colours present

I had this experience with Adderall and MDMA....just stay calm, drink lots of fluids, eat well, and stay away from all drugs and alcohol for a month or until ur 100% back to normal....and even caffeine if you can't sleep.....ease back into normal habits slowly. I wish I had this advice. You'll be fine.