• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

MDMA Powder

i cant see why there would be no pills as good as poweder!!! surely there are some pills made with powder equal to what you buy in caps??

perhaps its a dosage thing? ie you can hit very close to an 'ideal' doseage by weighing powder, wheres if you have pill your upping an unknown dose in large blocks... for example you could have one 80mg pill, think its not enough, so you have another = 160 mg which is a fairly higher dose than what you need... thus it seems 'mashier' or whatever??

unless most pills have MDA in them, to make them seem stronger? apparently its becoming quite commonplace in the UK, as s friend of mine who recently visited (a big pill head) commented.

he said the pills in perth were awesome, really clean and strong. mind you he had blue diamonds which were one of the better pills perth has seen.

but not as nice as powder. i am perplexed...

Pure = Pure

If the pill contains 120mg of MDMA and the powder was 120mg of MDMA, then the only expected difference in effects should be restricted to those caused by absorption i.e. the tablet formulation may slow down onset (slow absorption) and perhaps alter intensity of the peak.

does pure, or almost pure mdma powder hurt your nose when you snort it? i had some last night and it didnt even hurt at all. normally i have huge problems snorting pills as it fuckign drills.

so my question is..was it pure mdma powder like someone had told me or had it be cut to shit by something else that wouldnt sting like mdma might?

My experiences all point toward it hurting a damn lot! I find it burns more than any crystall meth I have snorted.
The good thing about it though is that you don't get a realy clogged up nose like you do snorting pills. I assume due to the binders pressent in pills compared to some nice MDMA rocks.

So possibly you ot some impure stuff? Hard to tell realy. Was it big chunks / crystalls or a powder with small crystaline particals?

hahaha. my friend just informed me that it hurt a fuckload. more than any pill she'd railed.

clearly i was too fucked up to even realise. i remember it just drifting up my nose and commenting on how nice and smooth and soft it felt. and wanting more cos it actually felt nurturing to my nostrils!

it wasnt crystals. it was just plain powder. similar to crushed up pills actually. and with a few chunks in it.

it was pretty damn good though.

sounds like the real deal then. Its always good to test MDMA powder if you can get a chance.
The marquis reaction is much more violent than with pills, it boils and goes jet black instantly. Some times you can see vapor come off the liquid as well.

The fact that so many people report the poweder experience as different to the pill experience suggests either
a) there's some sort of placebo effect going on -- it's in a pill so it'll be better
OR
b) pills are cut with funny things. caffeine is common, though the number of pills around that seem to be mdma/mda or mdma/meth is quite large.

I've had powder before and it rocked... no comedown. There's nothing I hate more than doing pills and feeling like someone has taken a hammer to your brain.

Surprisingly MDMA powder is easy to find in canada, and cheaper (and better quality) than pills too.

Alas I've never managed to find it in sydney. Nearly found it once, but then the guy's dealer got busted =\

Last edited:
fwaahh! Thanks phase_dancer, that would sugest the last few batches I have tried recently are pretty good stuff.