• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA plus AMBIEN

turiya

Greenlighter
Just arrived to bluelight so I'm not sure if this has ever been discussed. Apologies if it has already. I'm an experienced MDMA user but no longer so. Haven't dosed in over two years. During the years I had, I dosed religiously twice a week, a single dose of 360mg on Sundays with a few friends on a remote beach in California and a single dose of 120mg at home on Thursdays for over fifteen years straight. I had a very pure supply from a known source, tested time and again. You could say too, that I was a veritable litmus test for purity having taken it for so long.

One night, 3 friends came over to the house and wanted to dose together, a rare occasion. We did so (240mg each), and about an hour into it my three friends started to hallucinate wildly, but not individually. They saw the same things, could walk around these visions, describe them, and agree on what they saw. Dismayed at the fact nothing was new for me I asked them if they had all taken something prior to showing up. The only common factor ended up being AMBIEN the night before. I asked them if anyone had one on them. I was offered one, unaware of the dose (sorry to say). I'd also like to note I had never taken the drug before.

A half an hour or so later, I began to see just what they did. Crawling about each of us were tiny bug like creatures, particularly around the eyes, ears, and nose. We could wipe them off and they'd fly about, then return. There were vortex's in the living room where tornado looking things were spinning about with all sorts of little creatures were being twirled about. Outside on the porch there were little solid black metallic looking butterflies flying about the light hanging from the ceiling, much like moths do. There were absolutely no normal bugs out there. Then in a tree outside the house there was a family of 'people' sitting there as if they'd always been there. Everything was visual, nothing auditory going on apart from our talk. The oddest thing was how we each could describe the same damn thing.

Inside again, I tried pulling apart the ceiling (there were beams across the ceiling), and successfully did it by focusing between my two hands which were pointed upwards, pretending to pull the beams apart. Low and behold the ceiling opened and each of us could see a bright blue sky but it was in the middle of the night. There were many odd things that happened, but the main theme for the evening was feeling 'as if' we had somehow stumbled on a different dimension, a friendly ghostly place, full of fun, and activity. I'm not one to go for this sort of thing and probably wouldn't believe it had I not seen it, but I have to admit the 'realness' of the event has me wondering WTF happened. I'd love to hear if anyone else has experienced this or knows of anyone else who has.

My friend used to get ambien prescribed and said if he stayed up on it it'd cause pretty strong hallucinations, like bits of the wall peeling of and stuff melting. I only tried it once and could not for the life of me stay awake, it was far too sleep inducing for me! I have no idea how it combines with MDMA, but hallucinations through ambien are not unheard of :).

Thanks ComfortablyNumb95. The vault apparently doesn't register anyone who has just taken Ambien with MDMA. There are a couple of entries which include those among other things like weed and acid. Notes about how patterns flow while awake on Ambien were also noted in our experience, similar to acid, but the stuff we witnessed as a group was entirely different, freestanding, entities in 3D space. You could say they were almost like dense 'eye floaters', appearing like entities of clear light. The funny part was how friendly and playful they all were. A scene very different from what one would expect on DMT.

Zolpidem works on the gaba receptors. I always have one ready just in case I need to go to sleep while rolling. But otherwise I've never tried to combine the two.

Ambien can leave you pretty delirious. I personally would only take it after the roll is over if I was having trouble sleeping. My fear of combining the two would be the fact that the ambien may make you black out, which will result in a waste of a roll. YMMV