Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA + PEA + Strychnine

motaburn

Greenlighter
hi

tommorow someone will be testing this combination pack.
i decided to show you the ingredients before the person ingest the stuff, in case someone here have any idea, advice, about bad, good, perhaps dangerous interactions..

T+0 :
- a heaped teaspoon of 'vital greens' (to alkalise the stomach in order for the mdma to get better absorbed.)
- 1g ginger extract (to feel good and maybe potentiate the effect)
- 2g magnesium glycinate (to reduce jaw clenching and mdma neurotoxicity, antioxidant)
- 100mg Co-enzyme Q10 (potentiate the roll)
- a teaspoon of bee pollen
- 1g Vit C as Calcium ascorbate

T+ 45 mins :
125mg of tested mdma
with grapefruit juice

T+ 100 mins :
- 500mg cayenne pepper capsule (dopamine release)
- 2.5g phenylethylamine or PEA (dopamine and norepinephrine release)
- 2g magnesium glycinate

T+120 mins :
50mg ground strychnos nux-vomica seeds (the friends love this stuff for a little uplift)

T+ 7hours :
the boring stuff
-100 mg 5-HTP + 1g EGCG (green tea extract)
and some vit B6 + vit B 12 + magnesium + vit C
- Milk Thristle (to help the liver do his job)
- 1 or 2g melatonin (antioxidant)
- 1g L-tyrosine

well I don't want to get to much into the supplements, but if you think there could be any bad interactions between MDMA, Strychnine-brucine, PEA and maybe cayenne.. :)
thanks

That seems completely unnecessary, as well as having quite the potential for danger.

Just take the MDMA. You don't need all that other shit.

as well as having quite the potential for danger.

Care to explain why this would be dangerous?

@OP Personally I wouldn't bother taking so many supplements, but if you wanna then all power to you.

- 500mg cayenne pepper capsule (dopamine release)
- 2.5g phenylethylamine or PEA (dopamine and norepinephrine release)

Can you discuss how these two serve to cause dopamine & norepinephrine release? I've never heard of them and I'm usually dubious about supplements actually causing catecholamine release. It's highly unusual, and usually constrained to psychoactive drugs.

PEA doesn't cause DAT and NET release as such, but rather undergoes a slow conversion in the body to dopamine (much like l-tyrosine in that respect). There is no point taking PEA like to plan to, just stick with MDMA and some ALA as an antioxidant.

PEA doesn't cause DAT and NET release as such, but rather undergoes a slow conversion in the body to dopamine (much like l-tyrosine in that respect). There is no point taking PEA like to plan to, just stick with MDMA and some ALA as an antioxidant.

I see. Yeah you're right SR, any monoamine precursor is unlikely to realistically change much acutely. Pre-cursors won't magically turn into lots of dopamine to release in hours.

I'd agree with SR's second point too. Sticking to a few anti-oxidants is adequate if your aim is strictly HR. I suppose if you're looking to 'boost' the experience then supplements aren't really the way. Look into nootropics if you wanna enhance the roll. I find a stack of noopept/piracetam/caffeine to really boost the overall effect of the caffeine. I'd imagine nootropic drugs would also boost MDMA.

I'd imagine nootropic drugs would also boost MDMA
Absolutely correct! YMMV of course. Both noopept and piracetam make the roll far more clearheaded thus removing the mashyness. I didn't enjoy the 'no mashyness' feeling, although I did find the down-slope a lot nicer and gentle.

Just going back to tyrosine quickly - I did find that if I dropped about 1.5g of tyrosine around 30-40 minutes before dropping, the MDMA high was ridiculously rushy and intense. However, the price for this was that the back-end of the MDMA experience was fucking horrible (together with the comedown + days after), possibly due to the increased dopamine levels/release causing increased down-regulation/damage of 5HT neurons.

Basically, from a HR perspective, it wasn't great.

Care to explain why this would be dangerous?

Reading up a bit more, perhaps not dangerous.. though I still wouldn't recommend taking a toxin alongside MDMA.

That aside, he's eating nearly 5 grams of supplements before he even doses.. taking that many different chemicals is going to put a lot of stress on the liver and honestly isn't going to accomplish much in the end.

Is Calcium Ascorbate acidic, basic, or neutral? If acidic (which I *think* it is), won't it cancel out the vital greens?

agreed, all those supplements won't amplify shit compared to a cap of noopept or a couple grams of piracetam. Just take the dose. and I'd keep the magnesium on ya though. I personally like St. Johns Wort more than I do 5-HTP for coming down.

Edit: Supplement city

Last edited:
silent roller said:
PEA doesn't cause DAT and NET release as such, but rather undergoes a slow conversion in the body to dopamine (much like l-tyrosine in that respect).

This is not true: MAO metabolizes PEA quite rapidly, little to none of it being metabolized into dopamine (it's really with substitutions like the methylenedioxy bridge that you end up with 3,4-ring hydroxylation). If it weren't broken down so rapidly, PEA would cause DA and NE release.

ebola