• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

MDMA & Oxycodone

Dunno bout olanzapine but mirta could be problematic.

What I have read, there is differences in peoples responses tho so probably worth trying.

Pregabalin could boost tho. I can't even recommend high dosage without tolerance in conjunction with molly. Haven't heard about complications but I dont know if it means anything. But it is well tolerated combo in reasonable doses... This is just what I have observed.

Yeah I've heard antidepressants and antipsychotics can block MDMA. How long should I stop using them before I take the MDMA?

I think mirtazapine effect follows relatively coherently its half-life which is like 1-2 days. Pupils get only so slightly larger after 24 hours. Mirtazapine does not produce quite as persistent and complex reactions in the nervous system as SSRIs so week might be enough. I noticed significant restlessness upon cessation so get ready for at least histaminergic rebound.

Yeah I've heard antidepressants and antipsychotics can block MDMA. How long should I stop using them before I take the MDMA?
depending on how long you've been taking them it's going to take at least 4 weeks to flush out of your system

I’ve always wanted to try mdma what’s it like ?
Hits fast with intense euphoria. The reason I had a bad period using it way to much.

But do it once a month at a reasonable dose 'pure bliss'. In a pill!

Btw I am not using it anymore. Epilepsy related.

Yes it's generally a safe combo, however oxycodone will blunt the MDMA euphoria. I would save the oxy for the comedown of MDMA, that would be the best way to combine them IMO.
Yeah I came to say this. Opiates definitely blunt MDMA and LSD. Saving it for the comedown is the best advice unless going without will make you sick. I always would eat MDMA and go to a show, come back sore and tired and some oxy would make it all good.