• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Mdma overdose?

Fran11m

Greenlighter
I took 3 pills during the night which went over around 10 hours which is new since I would usually only do one and a half. I started off the night amazing the best I ever felt but as 4am approached I took my 3rd whole pill I first it was fine but I then started to hallucinate. I saw trees when light flashed in my eyes and spirals everywhere, also everything looked like a cartoon and I was seeing shadows of people everywhere. I don't know if this is normal but in my opinion I never ever wanted to try any kind of phycadellic drugs so this really freaked me out. I was over heating and then had a panick attack and during this I felt a sort of out of body expieriencr and began to scream to try snap myself back into it but it felt as if I was slowly losing myself.
I'm not sure what this is but it was very scary and now it's 2 days later and since I took the pills I've only managed to get around 6-7 hours of sleep put together from 2 nights.everything is very blurry and I sometimes see things still when I'm watching the television. I also have very weak knees and my anxiety levels are very high (not helping I already had bad anxiety).
What Is this and how long till it goes? Thank you

you need fluids and treatment for serotonin syndrome. Gatorade is your best friend and so is 911

If your pills were high dosed MDMA then it's normal to start seeing stuff, OEV's, CEV' and the shadow people/smoke people are a very common side effect. If your not used to this then it can be a pretty scary experience and depending on your setting can be overwhelming (like you experienced).

It can take several days or a week (or more) before your starting to feel better due to the extreme reaction and shock you experienced.

It takes time for you to recover - best advice is don't dwell on the night, understand that what you experienced was caused by what you took and you will recover.

Eat, sleep, get out and about, go easy with the weed and other drugs.