• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA overdose, headaches days after

Anonan0n133

Greenlighter
On October 31 I took around .2-.3 over the course of two and a half hours. The roll wasn't hitting us after the first dose so we took extra. I've rolled a few times in the past with no problems. I'm skinny. 6 feet tall 116 pounds. I overdosed on mdma and that was clear I had a severe migraine vomiting all night I became hypotensive and would faint every time I stood up. Me and my girlfriend went to the er. I informed them of my drug use prior. They told me I was severely dehydrated and gave me fluids. They said the fainting was caused because I was dehydrated and the dehydration was causing my blood pressure to be all over the place. The exact term they used was orthostatic hypotension. Besides that everything checked out normal. They ran labs and I had an elevated white blood cell count but that's it. Now it's 5 days after and I keep getting severe headaches when I wake up. I fear I have sleep apnea or some other permanent damage. I get feelings of anxiety that make my chest tight. Is this all normal. I'm scheduling an appointment with a doctor but for the time being I'd like opinons

It is also very likely what we got was fake mdma but seeing as I don't have a test kit I don't know for sure.