View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

MDMA one night Candyflip the next

ljano

Greenlighter
Im going to be doing probably 150mg of mdma tonight. Then tomorow I will be taking 2 tabs of acid and then mdma durring the peak. Will taking the mdma tonight effect the trip tomorow?

Bad idea. 150mg MDMA one night and then more MDMA + LSD the very next day?

You would probably be more susceptible to a bad trip, not to mention the effect it would have on your serotonin. MDMA would be weaker and so would LSD due to cross tolerance (both serotonin/5-ht2a agonists). Comedown would not be very nice at all either.

My advice would be to wait a month or two and then candyflip, it would be a more enjoyable.

LSD on a comedown will increase the likelihood of an eventual heavy crash. Added more MDMA the next day will increase this too. Personally I'd avoid the second dose of MDMA.

If you've had a good amount of sleep then there will probably be enough of an afterglow to make the LSD on its own enjoyable enough.

Poly drug use is a drain on your body, I'd want to be as fresh and rested as possible before I candy flip

Will taking the mdma tonight effect the trip tomorow?

Yes. This is a bad idea, you're setting yourself up for a weak candy flip and a terrible comedown. This is even worse than taking MDMA two days in a row.

Won't work - the MDMA will kill off any psychedelic effects the next day.

I've candy flipped, and then dosed LSD the next day and it was great. I think I went pretty low doses both times (like 1/2 tab acid each night, 1/2 dose MDMA first night), and let the festival vibes take me the rest of the way. Pretty sure I've done that at least a couple of times.

The advice to avoid MDMA two days in a row should be heeded. It's really bad for you, wont work as well, and you'll have a harsh recovery.

Half a tab of acid isn't going to give you any psychedelic effects anyway is it tho pup? Don't you just get a slight stimulant effect?

Half a tab of acid isn't going to give you any psychedelic effects anyway is it tho pup? Don't you just get a slight stimulant effect?
If the tabs aren't potent obviously!

I wouldn't do it, save it for the next week or the next opportunity.

i wouldnt do it.
there would be tolerance issues even if you just took acid the second day... save you mdma for another time and just decide on a one night

I wouldn't do it. MDMA and similar empathogens are best spaced out several months between doses, or around a month at a bare minimum. Any more frequent than that puts incredibly stress on your brain since it takes larger organisms like humans quite a long time before all our serotonin transporters up-regulate again after being down-regulated by a single full dose of MDMA.

Taking a successive dose after just a day will massively hinder this process and make your recovery a lot longer, and dosing too frequently can be very problematic since MDMA is neurotoxic and causes lasting damage when used too often.

I'd just pick whichever of those two experiences you want the most, the roll or the candy-flip, and go for that one, without doing the other. Then if you want to do the other, wait a month or two and do it then. :)

I'm not so sure about the neurotoxic bit JG - I think all the "toxic" studies were DEA/Government funded where if the lab comes up with something that doesn't support the drug war their funding is removed. Usually they inject massive quantites directly into a rats brain every 4 hours for 4 days solid, cut the brain open, look at a few cells, say "There's what looks like some damage" and then claim this proves MDMA is toxic.

I think they've yet to be able to give a rat an oral dose once and find any brain damage.