• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA once every 1 and a half months?

Malice1

Greenlighter
1 month seems to short and 2 months seems too long to me. Would ecstasy every 1 and a half months be good or is that a little too soon. Should i be waiting every 2 months so i dont build tolerance and maintain good rolls? Your thoughts or suggestions?

I think it would be fine as long as you don't keep that dosing regimen for the rest of your life. Personally, i use monoamine releasers once a season maximum (so that's once per three months). I hope I can enjoy them as long as I want to.

Doing mdma every six weeks is not very conservative but i think it's not considered unhealthy by many people, but I'd suggest living healthily in between doses (sleep, food and exercise). Also i wouldn't keep this up for more than a season (or 2 if you "have to"). If there are that much parties you need to attend high, I'd try something psychedelic instead of empathogenic, way easier on the mind in the long run if you ask me !

From experience taking ecstasy this often will not cause harm. You can take ecstasy fortnightly and still enjoy the roll. Although taking it more than every few months will affect your tolerance but not enough to affect the quality of your experience. To stay safe make sure you take with people you can trust to look after you if anything goes wrong, when getting a new batch take a half pill or 20th of gram (mdma) tester, sip water when thirsty but not too much and do not mix with other drugs or alcohol. I have seen two people colapse on separate occasions for dropping while drunk. Have fun and stay safe.

It's always good to take a few months break if you've been doing it consistently for months. You wouldn't want to lose the magic

Neuropharmacologists suggest 3 months between doses for allowing the serotonin receptors to fully recover.
However beware that there is a bad MDMA out in the market now that might not give you the desired effects. See this thread.