• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA on Meth comedown?

Larzo

Greenlighter
Yesterday I bought a nice little $60 bag of Crystal Methamphetamine, my guy had 1 "molly" capsule on him which he gave to me for free. I was originally planning on taking it on the comedown to bring me back up but I read around the internet that it's dangerous to mix them together so I waited. Last night I was snorting bumps of meth for a good 5 hours until 4am. It is now 10:19pm the next day, I haven't slept yet obviously but I did force myself to eat 2 meals with glasses of water. Also this was the first time I've ever tried meth and I haven't done MDMA in quite some time either. I feel a lot more sober than I was earlier this afternoon, the paranoia is gone and it seems things are coming back to normal, but its still lingering in my system a bit, its just not as strong as it was before.

I heard of people taking MDMA after a nights sleep from using meth and having it not work as well as it should. So now I'm tempted to take it now and take advantage of the fact that there's still some meth in my system to compensate for the loss of euphoria. I got 1 200mg capsule, and I'm thinking of popping it now. What can I expect to happen? I've already taken MDMA right after a DXM trip twice with DXM still in my system so I know it won't be that bad. Especially now that I'm feeling back to normal again.

I highly doubt you will enjoy your roll... you will be exhausted yet mentally stimulated and unable to sleep. Save it for another time.

I highly doubt you will enjoy your roll... you will be exhausted yet mentally stimulated and unable to sleep. Save it for another time.

I feel like I could fall asleep any time, and I know its possible to sleep on MDMA. I'm at the tail end of the Meth experience.

Yeah I'm pretty sure you are going to deplete all your brain cells from the meth so you def. Won't feel the MDMA, if you do probably not much.. minus the magic you feel when rolling that makes MDMA so great.

Yeah I'm pretty sure you are going to deplete all your brain cells from the meth so you def. Won't feel the MDMA, if you do probably not much.. minus the magic you feel when rolling that makes MDMA so great.

So even if I wait a couple days it won't do shit?