• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA not giving desired effects everyone else gets. Antidepressants?

crestfallen

Bluelighter
To start out, I should say that I take lexapro 20mgs which I started a year ago. I never had access to good E but now I do. I stopped taking my lexapro a week before I planned on rolling with friends. We all took the green heinekin bars going around which supposedly have around 200mgs of mdma (looked on pillreports). I dropped the whole tab and didn't feel anything for an hour before I started to "come up". The problem was I didn't get any of love, empathy, wanna dance all night feeling that mdma gives you. I was slightly stimulated but other than that, I didn't get anything else. Meanwhile my friends were rolling hard and I just felt like I took 20mgs of adderall. I hadn't eaten for 6 hours so my stomach was empty

I know SSRI's block the experience but I figured stopping for 1 week would be enough to feel something. I really wanted to experience mdma and have a great time but now I don't think I'll ever be able to while I am still taking lexapro. I want to keep taking it because it does benefit me. So the plan is to stay on it a couple more months and then slowly taper off.

I feel like psychedelics are the only other option for mind expansion. Will lexapro alter the mushroom experience like it does with mdma?

I'm sorry to say but from what I have read ssri's do greatly diminish the effects of mushrooms similar to the way they do mdma.