• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA nasuea?

Second Last

Greenlighter
Does pure mdma cause nausea? this is the first time I experienced it and heaving thanksgiving leftovers wasn't part of the plan. although I am rolling and puking was not all that unpleasant. will I roll less hard now? it was consumed almost an hour ago. its from a trusted source that always puts it on a tester before getting it. we don't play around with these things. it does taste god awful so that probably did it. i'd appreciate any input

So let me get this straight....you ate food then some mdma and promptly puked it all back out?

How long did you keep it down for? Pill or powder?

The mdma come up causes a lot of people to blow chunks. It only takes a few minutes for mdma to be absorbed in the stomach and if an intense come up was the cause, you already kept it down plenty long enough to get the full effect no matter how many times you pay homage to the porcelain god.

Pills take longer to break down and be absorbed but not much. If you kept that bitch down for 15 min or so you should be good. I've seen people barf 5 seconds after eating a pill. They did not roll at all.

no i ate about 5-6 hours ago, i know not to have food in me. i kept it down for about an hour, and its the powder. the nausea is completely gone, it was immediate relief. the puking was so pointless. i took two vitamin c pills with it if that adds to anything. i take vitamin c throughout the entire roll and afterwards, followed by 5-htp when the roll is over

An hour in and you should be flying...If you are not its because of other reasons not because you puked out the mdma.

cool thanks for the reply. yeah im feeling good i was just a little worried, i usually handle things well