• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA Nasal Dosage

phantomcosmonaut

Bluelighter
I've looked for an answer to this but there is no information on exact dosage for snorting. Can anyone help?

ime half of what you'd take orally or slightly more than that is sufficient per dose.

I've never personaly had luck with insulfating mdma. Mind you I've only ever tried it in pill form and to be honest they went tested for purity or strength.

If you'd normaly dose 250 mg try 125 or 175. If that doesn't work well for you in an hour, re dose :)

Not many people have, it increases the side effects from the same dose IMO.

MDMA isn't speed, it's something that you should just take orally and go along for the big ride up and smooth one down.

And sure as hell don't do 125mg or 175mg right up the nose, it won't be pleasant.

I'd recommend redosing nasally. If you start off the night with a line of mdma than you're not going to get many euphoric effects, redosing on the otherhand you will launch yourself right back into a full blown high with a nasal dose.

I usually do 75-100mg redoses nasally. Smaller doses don't seem to really do much of anything.

It seems to be a rather controversial topic amongst rollers. I've known people who strictly insist on nasal rout only

It seems to be a rather controversial topic amongst rollers. I've known people who strictly insist on nasal rout only

Are these people actually getting MDMA that has been reagent tested?

If not, probably getting something else like methylone/meph which I could see having potential for nasal being preferred over oral admin.

Can I have a source for "half an oral dose"? If anyone could find it - I can't.

I'm just looking to give it a try to see if I like it for myself, regardless of whether its not recommended. I like to try all of the administration routes available to me...you never know what it may offer.

I usually say 3/4 of an oral dose, but since mine are usually separated into caps I just rip the whole 100mg, but 75mg is good if you have powder.
I'd just drop it though, the body high isn't as powerful with nasal dosing imo

If you'd normaly dose 250 mg try 125 or 175. If that doesn't work well for you in an hour, re dose :)

that doses are huge. splitting a few (lab tested) 120mg caps between two people each has worked well for everyone involved, when we didn't have enough mdma for everyone.
in an hour? insufflated it should hit you in 10 minutes or depending on the dose even less.

still, the experience is rather (too) short this way and i rather recommend snorting for redosing, especially when you forgot the redose orally in time.

for what it's worth my first time taking MDMA was up the nose and it's much less fun than swallowing. The come up is too fast and intense(literally came up in less than 10 mins) while the high lacks empathy, is much more speedy and jittery and produces less euphoria. Not to mention it barely lasts two hours. I understand your curiosity about different ROAs, but you only lose things by snorting MDMA(I couldn't believe it's the same drug when I bombed it on later occasions).