Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma muscle twitches and spasms

np1996

Greenlighter
hi there
i've been a member of the site for a while and have decided to share my story with those who hopefully have some ideas of what may be happening as im not to sure what to do atm.

i've been taking party drugs on the odd occasion for about 17 months (maybe once every 3 months) now and have had no health issues for the most of it and have loved it. i had a big night about 10 months ago when i took 3 caps all up 2 from one guy and a 3rd from another, i got very high that night with extreme blurred visions, legs shaking and teeth juddering. recovery was messed up with me getting very little sleep because i was so buzzed and an electric shock/twitch feeling in my leg for about 4 hrs after. but within a 48 hrs i was back to normal.

a few days later i completely freaked out because i thought i had severe hand tremors and saw 3 doctors about it. they all said i was fine and was worrying to much and that there was nothing to worry about but it played on my mind for about 2 months and every time i was writing i thought something was wrong with my hand even though my writing was fine and as neat as before. about a month later i began to get muscle twitches when i was sitting relaxing in my arms, back, legs and sometimes face, it worried me i did see a doctor and se advised to give fish oils and magnesium supplements a go to see if that would help. plus i asked my mates who have been using for years said i was just worrying way to much and stressing myself out which i do from time to time on anything making it worse. i took a break for about 5 months before using again with no issues using coke and mdma on two separate occasions at the end of last yr and beginning of this yr. both times i recovered well and stopped worrying about my twitches and stop taking my supplements.

about 3 months ago i went out and took 3 caps of mdma, again i bought 2 from my usual guy and took both with amazing feelings and no worries but after the feelings were gone and there was still 2 hrs to go i bought a 3rd from a friend of a friend. this time i got no real feelings and went home with a few jolts in my leg cause i was so buzzed but not high from the 3rd cap like i was on the previous 2. a few weeks passed and i realized that my twitches started again in the same sorts of places as before with all of the muscles that twitch are ones i couldn't move voluntary on my own in my arm, legs, back and chest when im mostly when i was sitting down and rarely when lying down. the muscles that do twitch and spasm are unlike muscles you can control like flexing your biseps, moving your arm or finger i just can't recreate the twitch.

its been about 3 months now that i have had them and this time it seems to be really worrying me. the only time it doesn't worry me is when i am distracted doing other things like playing sport or having a really good time with others, i just don't feel or notice the twitches. i am a worrier and small things can really worry me for a while . two events where i really stuffed up (not drug related) it worried me for 6+ months after occurring. so i don't know if this is the same and im worrying so much that i may be making my twitches even worse or ive done some damage to myslef. ive seen the same doctor this time and even though he said it may be neurological it can also be anxiety or even psychosomatic and ive told him and others that im a worrier

anyway i hope ive given enough detail about whats going on and if any of you have any ideas of what to do id really appreciate them. cheers