• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA/Molly Question

Mavericks24

Greenlighter
I recently had been buying from a guy who ordered his MDMA from <snip> The first 8 times I rolled I had gotten it from the same guy until he got busted. So figuring the MDMA I had been getting was just extremely pure, I thought knew what rolling was. Recently I found more MDMA that was also very pure(tested). I rolled very well on the new Molly but the MDMA from the original seemed to peak much harder and just "blast" I with euphoria. The new stuff is also very euphoric but I feels like the original just hit way harder. Witth the new MDMA I took 4 orally and rolled but not close to the amount of euphoria from the first guy's MDMA, and the second night (music festival) I took 900MG's(yes stupid I know)over a period of 5 hours and it still didn't nail I with that blast of euphoria, still intense but was still lighter than if I had taken 400MG's of the original MDMA. The original MDMA seemed to go +:15min: Feel light mood change...+20min: BAM peaking already rolling very hard. The new MDMA seemed to go +45min: starting to feel something.....+1hr:starting to roll....+1:15: still getting a little stronger...+1:30hr: Peaking but not as intesne as the old MDMA. Also, no tolerance really seemed to build with the original, I would usually plug 2 and take 2 orally, or even if I still wanted a decent roll I could just plug 2 and still have that blast of euphoria that would usually last an hour 30 to 2 hours. The original MDMA(from the first guy who got busted) was a much more brownish/yellowish tint and the new MDMA was more of a white(but not snow white) color. So the question I is wanting an answer to is...could the original MDMA been cut with something to boost the potency/Euphoric blast, and if so, what was it? or any other logical explainations to why the original MDMA seemed to nail I much hard when it took effect? Thanks in advance!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to move this over to the MDMA and Empathogenic Drugs section.
You may want to edit your post to remove Swim as it's against the rules. Welcome to Bluelight!

Please read the BLUA and the forum rules in my signature.

We don't SWIM here, it offers no legal protection whatsoever and can actually be used against you plus it makes posts a huge pain to read.

As for your MDMA, nobody here can tell you what happened and we don't allow substance ID threads.

I can tell you that mdma itself can be variable. One time it causes amazing euphoria, the next time that same batch is more psychedelic than euphoric.

Tolerance, purity, all kinds of variables come into play here.

I'm not going to lock this just yet but it's on a short leash. Please edit your post to remove SWIM and I will leave this thread open for discussion about mdma itself but if it goes to discussion about trying to identify the chemicals, I'll close it.

I see you say you tested it. Was this a simple marquis test or a full test kit with mecke, mandelin, etc? Marquis is not enough for positive identification of MDMA, only a substance like MDMA. If you aren't testing with a full kit, I'd recommend getting one from DanceSafe.

Sorry about that guys, kinda just hoped on and was wanting to a quick answer! Revised the SWIMs out of there though and thanks for your imput! Also, it was just the simple Marquis which technically only tells me its an MDxx, so that could also be true. But considering he was a very good lifelong friend of mine I assume he's not an asshole trying to screw me over hah. Anymore possible ideas would be great!

It's impossible to tell as there are indeed so many variables. Nobody is going to be able to provide you with a definitive answer I'm afraid as there is no way of knowing without doing a quantitative lab analysis of your drugs. MagickalKat sums up the most common possibilities, but there's a whole lot more. And it's also quite possible it's a combination of factors

I added the (tested) prefix

But considering he was a very good lifelong friend of mine I assume he's not an asshole trying to screw me over hah.

that's very likely, but he still can't sell you something better than what he gets from his source (the same applies to everyone in the supply chain from the lab to you. and most likely the whole thing involves a whole lot of people inlcuding some pretty shady characters).