The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

MDMA (MOLLY) in the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had good molly and sass (both very clean and very good) that supposedly came all the way up to Michigan from Georgia. This last weekend I saw pressed pills with "cat heads" or something on them going around that seemed decent, took them with my private stash of molly so kinda hard to tell. After we picked up a couple of these cat rolls another group came by our campsite offering "RASTA ROLLS" which were the same rolls only they had a couple jars worth of them in red yellow and green that they were showing off, cracked me the fuck up :)

Good molly and some decent sass in wisco. Took the sass friday night, had an alright time. Nice comfy feeling and some bitchin trails and breathing things. Got some molly the next night and we decided what the hell, took about 160mg and let me tell you. I WAS FACED! Riding along in the car with a friend and out of no where i start coming up in a hurry. Immediate sweatyness, music sounded amazing (even on a shitty 90's corsica sound system) and just an overall lovey feeling. I had thought i was losing the magic until i got a hold of this shit. Try to get some if you can :D

Roll on peeps

Last year I saw lots of molly in the Virginia Beach/ NOrfolk area that would range from fine white powder to yellow grainy sand looking stuff. this year unfortunately their has been a shit load a methylone going around and being sold as molly. Some I was told was even cut with a small amount of 2c-i to make it more psychedelic, or so says the source. I did come across some MDA though that was amazing. Straight up brownish yellow shards that would melt on your tongue. Unfortunately I moved to the DC area and have to find new connects, but maybe that's a good thing. I don't recommend this at all and your a dumb ass if you try it, but surprisingly IV methylone is very enjoyable. It's like a bell ringer of coke without the paranoia. But then you wanna keep shooting it also like with coke. SO don't do it unless you have a death wish. Don't be a pin cushion have common sense

Have seen some cut out blue heart pills in norfolk over the summer. Pill reports say 2 part mdma to 1 part bzp. I had to eat three for the that all too familiar feeling, but not worth the amount of bzp you gotta take with it

Michigan

I had some white sand looking molly recently, can't say it was the best but definitely not bad, claimed to have been stepped on twice.

^ There is some white sand looking stuff in my area. I was told it wasn't cut with anything active but it definitely cut with something inactive as the roll isn't the same as the purest MDMA I've ever taken at a similar dose. I usually compare all mdma I get to the best stuff I took and while its decent and not the weakest I've had, I have picky taste when it comes to MDMA.

Just got these yesterday in Brooklyn, NY
Tested straight to black with marquis
NSFW:
xwuQh.jpg

Nice, IME most black market MDMA looks like this. Take note anyone wary of buying a sub'd cathinone.

Sand isn't a bad description I'd say. Also look for big rock crystals in the mix, that's good stuff.

Stupid potent golden brown chunks in The Glove. Turns to offwhite/tan-ish powder. Strong aniseed/liquorice scent. 125-150mg is more than enough from friends and I's experiences %)

I know theres good pure molly here but I cant get my hands on it. Oh well Ill get this shit eventually

Stupid potent golden brown chunks in The Glove. Turns to offwhite/tan-ish powder. Strong aniseed/liquorice scent. 125-150mg is more than enough from friends and I's experiences %)
sOUNDS Like the european stuff i had.

I have about 400mg as a white powder with me here, more where that came from. I got this stuff through Jacksonville, Fl. The first time I tried to roll with this batch, it was with an estimated 200mg to 400mg (it was in capsules then, but I believe it's the same supplier) and I was on SSRIs (dumb, I know), and it didn't do anything at all, so I'm pretty sure it's pure. I tried again weaned off SSRIs a bit and my friend rolled without anything else in her system -- It hit hard. Better colors, textures, melty feeling. The comedown for her was stereotypically harsh for a couple days.

Last edited:
I have about 400mg as a white powder with me here, more where that came from. I got this stuff through Jacksonville, Fl. The first time I tried to roll with this batch, it was with an estimated 200mg to 400mg (it was in capsules then, but I believe it's the same supplier) and I was on SSRIs (dumb, I know), and it didn't do anything at all, so I'm pretty sure it's pure. I tried again weaned off SSRIs a bit and my friend rolled without anything else in her system -- It hit hard. Better colors, textures, melty feeling. The comedown for her was stereotypically harsh for a couple days.

Not to sound preachy, but you really ought to invest in a testing kit, especially when you are getting doses like that. Doing 400mgs of the some other drug that is sold as molly (I'm not saying that what you got isn't molly, but it seems like more and more people are reporting troubles finding the real deal) could turn out really bad. This thread talks about a lot of the stuff that is being sold as molly, and the incidence of it happening. I suggest checking it out.

Obviously a scale that measures low doses on the microgram level is a huge plus, and in the interest of harm reduction, it really should be used so you know how much you are taking.

Last edited:
Any comments and or observations would be very appreciated. This is supposedly very good quality.
Haven't been able to indulge yet.

NSFW:
m1b.png

get a test kit bro. There is no way to tell by a picture.
Id be suspicicous of white powders being cathinones though.

Oh it's been tested. And consumed by a close friend. I'm just saying I haven't been able to yet. Was telling I was going to do 150mg to start and he was saying I should go lower? So we will see

Great white shards rolling around WI right now about 200mg and i was fully fully faced (on quite the tolerence i might add)

Also some tanish sass going around, not the best but still worth the price.

Any comments and or observations would be very appreciated. This is supposedly very good quality.
Haven't been able to indulge yet.

NSFW:
m1b.png

Got something almost very similar looking from CT and it was suppose to be excellent. Found it to be pretty good not as mind blowing as it was made out to be def legit and dosed about 200mg to get a real nice roll going and thats with 6 months between use. It was def legit, but who is to say you have the same product even though it looked very similar white, fluffy, bitter taste, and sparkly.

Status
Not open for further replies.