• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA + MMT = nothing?

Salemcoyote

Bluelighter
Okay, I have been searching this topic thoroughly and while there are a few threads regarding this topic, very few replied or have experienced what I am. I used to post here years ago under the name "DJ Acetone" from 2006-2012, but I wasn't able to recover my old account. Anyway, back on topic:

So MDMA has always been my favorite substance; simply put it was almost magical. Unfortunately, I live in Orange County and real MDMA is hard to come by. I have only done real stuff a handful of times in my early twenties (anyone remember the blue Puma press from 05?). Since then I became a heroin addict, lost everything, lived on the street, blah blah blah. Earlier this year I had the opportunity to enroll in a medical college study investigating psilocybin for the treatment of PTSD and/or addiction. It worked (yay!) and as a result I am now on 60 mg of dialy methadone maintenance, been clean from heroin for eight months. I wanted to share the beautiful experience of MDMA with my wife and further re-enforce my newfound sobriety by using the experience as the first stepping stone to lowering my methadone dose. However, the pills I have been obtaining have done absolutely nothing - nothing at all. Not even the speedy effect, which I get in even the worst quality pills. Now I am very much aware the scene has changed dramatically; legit MDMA is very hard to come by and I don't trust "molly" (methylone is not a substitute for MDMA, man). I recently obtained some supposed "Euro" pills with a reputable press (Tesla) and my wife and I each split a pill, felt nothing, took a whole pill and still nothing. I will admit I didn't test them, but if these were fake they did a goddamn fantastic job of re creating them (the press had the little shiny glitter and everything!).

Recently I discovered the dark web and it looks as though I am about to get some legit shit and I have also bought a testing kit. Before I waste another fifty bucks I wanted to ask if anyone else has had a similar experience with MDMA not working due to MMT. Sorry for the long post.