Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA mix with diphenhydramine ?

IXTOC-1

Greenlighter
Hello everybody,

My Parrot said to me (he have good know of each substance trying them alone) that he is planning of little dose of diphenhydramine (1/2 to 1 (minial hallucinogenic for human dose) 200mg + beetween 0.1MDMA,

My Parrot , thinking on a more psychedelic (little dreaamy state) whith a smoother body high and no sedation from the DPH !

If someones have tested this mix and can report to me a little ? :D

Have a nice day !

your parrot sounds like he didnt read the blua ... hes prolly not going to get a cracker for that post

your parrot sounds like he didnt read the blua ... hes prolly not going to get a cracker for that post

oh my parrot appologies, think because it's a demand of mixing drugs that is forbidden ? or others ?

0Sorry but i don't understand what you said , i'm not very good in english !

Do not combine these two substances. Real risk of SS. I'm positive this is the reason longtermcomedown posts around here. Hopefully he will stop in and give you the rundown but again do not take diphenhydramine and MDMA together.

Diphenhydramine is benedryl. There's no risk of serotonin syndrome but you can really make a roll dysphoric with too much. I took 50mg when I got nauseous one time and it stopped me from throwing up but the roll was blunted, the rushing stopped, and I felt extremely weird. It does have serotonin properties but they're inhibitor, not releasing properties. I've never known anyone to get anything close to SS from the combo.

I couldnt imagine anything worse, i used dph when coming off benzo's a couple of years ago to try to help me get to sleep, i had the most horrible dreams and nightmares( When i actually did manage to sleep that is ) Its an awefull drug imo.

I maked a mistake in the title, i can reach some Dimenhydrinate which is an another chemical (but strongly similarly to DPH) i would assume that the same effect are the same,

I make a 'unwanted' mix, testing a low dose of mdma in the beginning of the day and the night too much alcohol + DHD and DXM, the trip was very strange and not that good, a lot of amnesia , next time i will take much less mdma and alcohol ! In better conditions