Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

MDMA/Methylone/Amphetamines usage within close proximity

zTripz

Greenlighter
Hello,

So I have taken MDMA many times. Methylone I have taken only twice. Currently I have not rolled since October (I abused MDMA very bad in 2018-2020), but thankfully I am recovering well and don't have any depression/anxiety anymore. I am not planning to roll on MDMA again until June , which will be 8 months since my last roll (my longest break ever). I will be going to 2 festivals 2 weeks apart. I'm wondering whether it would be safe to take Methylone at the first one, and MDMA at the second? I would probably only do one dose of each. Previously when I used methylone, I did not get any crash/hangover. But MDMA gives me a HORRIBLE hangover. Also I know that Methylone releases only 33% of the serotonin that MDMA does. Do you guys think methylone is non-neurotoxic enough to take 2 weeks before MDMA without harm? Or should I skip the methylone and just stick with oral adderall/meth + 2C-B. I am planning to use other drugs during the festivals ( dissociatives, adderall/meth, GHB). Would any of this have any additional impact on my brain, given I may be doing methylone and MDMA+adderall/meth?

I will be on vacation for 3 weekends and I'm planning to do the following:
Weekend 1:

• Saturday: meth or adderall (OR POSSIBLY methylone)
  • Sunday: meth or adderall (OR POSSIBLY methylone)
Weekend 2:
  • Saturday: meth or adderall
Weekend 3:
  • Saturday: Meth or adderall
  • Sunday: MDMA (200mg)

TLDR: I am planning to take MDMA regardless (one dose, 150-200mg.) I am trying to decide whether it is safe/advisable to take 240mg Methylone 2 weeks prior to MDMA. Would this cause significant brain damage and would it diminish my MDMA experience? Also, If I don't do Methylone -- is it okay to take adderall/oral meth prior to my MDMA roll? (not the same day). Basically what I would probably do is take adderall/meth two weekends in a row , take all the weekdays off, and then take it again the day before my MDMA roll on the third weekend. Is it less harmful to do it this way or should i take MDMA first and do adderall/meth the rest of my vacation? (only on the weekends !)

Last edited:
Are you good at handle the comedowns from Amphetamines like Meth and Adderal? If not, I would avoid them and stick with Methylone and MDMA to end the show.

If you are a lucky arse and still have acces to real Methylone, it's the best functional stimulant with genuine emphatic properties. It's like the best cocaine added with a perfectly balanced emphatic touch that also lasts longer. Great for socializing and clubbing. I was heavy into it back in it's glory days and it kept me going all night and workin my day job for muplitple days on end and with endless weeks of partying. Not recommended, it will cease to work and makes you depressed. Just don't binge hard on it, staying up all night and dosing 500-1000mg+.
Try to eat healthy foods and catch some sleep, using suppplements for restoring dopamine/serotonine. It will most likely play a part of it being a succes.. With Methylone it's fairly easy to fall asleep compared with your regular Armphetamines, especially Meth. I would avoid that one, unless you can handle it and really likes the tweaking part and have some proper landing gear along with you. Meth will easily ruins you and let you become that paranoid tweaker, I guess you know that.

With real M1 and some MDMA to end it all you should be golden with unforgettable moments to come this summer :)

Damn, is methylone still around?! I highly preferred it back in the day when I would still go to parties. A lot more suitable for talking, dancing and partying than MDMA imo. MDMA is great but sometimes it can get a bit too "spacey" or too emphatic for a party setting with random people.

Are you good at handle the comedowns from Amphetamines like Meth and Adderal? If not, I would avoid them and stick with Methylone and MDMA to end the show.

If you are a lucky arse and still have acces to real Methylone, it's the best functional stimulant with genuine emphatic properties. It's like the best cocaine added with a perfectly balanced emphatic touch that also lasts longer. Great for socializing and clubbing. I was heavy into it back in it's glory days and it kept me going all night and workin my day job for muplitple days on end and with endless weeks of partying. Not recommended, it will cease to work and makes you depressed. Just don't binge hard on it, staying up all night and dosing 500-1000mg+.
Try to eat healthy foods and catch some sleep, using suppplements for restoring dopamine/serotonine. It will most likely play a part of it being a succes.. With Methylone it's fairly easy to fall asleep compared with your regular Armphetamines, especially Meth. I would avoid that one, unless you can handle it and really likes the tweaking part and have some proper landing gear along with you. Meth will easily ruins you and let you become that paranoid tweaker, I guess you know that.

With real M1 and some MDMA to end it all you should be golden with unforgettable moments to come this summer :)
I'm not too worried about Meth crash. I used to use meth often for shows (counterfeit adderall pills with meth in them). I don't really get bad crashes; but I also don't use any drugs really anymore at all except for shows (which is rare now with covid). I'm not planning to binge meth or anything, just take 30-50mg oral on all of those days. The weekdays will be my recovery (hopefully). I also take 2C-B and GHB with the meth and it is a lovely combo almost like rolling; I don't feel tweaked out from it at all. I would even say adderall makes me tweak harder. Do you think taking meth on the days that i put in first post would make MDMA brain damage much worse? and would it be healthier to do methylone ? I would think that methylone would cause more neurotoxicity than meth if i used it all those days , and that methylone would also have cross tolerance with MDMA

Hello,

So I have taken MDMA many times. Methylone I have taken only twice. Currently I have not rolled since October (I abused MDMA very bad in 2018-2020), but thankfully I am recovering well and don't have any depression/anxiety anymore. I am not planning to roll on MDMA again until June , which will be 8 months since my last roll (my longest break ever). I will be going to 2 festivals 2 weeks apart. I'm wondering whether it would be safe to take Methylone at the first one, and MDMA at the second? I would probably only do one dose of each. Previously when I used methylone, I did not get any crash/hangover. But MDMA gives me a HORRIBLE hangover. Also I know that Methylone releases only 33% of the serotonin that MDMA does. Do you guys think methylone is non-neurotoxic enough to take 2 weeks before MDMA without harm? Or should I skip the methylone and just stick with oral adderall/meth + 2C-B. I am planning to use other drugs during the festivals ( dissociatives, adderall/meth, GHB). Would any of this have any additional impact on my brain, given I may be doing methylone and MDMA+adderall/meth?

I will be on vacation for 3 weekends and I'm planning to do the following:
Weekend 1:

• Saturday: meth or adderall (OR POSSIBLY methylone)
  • Sunday: meth or adderall (OR POSSIBLY methylone)
Weekend 2:
  • Saturday: meth or adderall
Weekend 3:
  • Saturday: Meth or adderall
  • Sunday: MDMA (200mg)

TLDR: I am planning to take MDMA regardless (one dose, 150-200mg.) I am trying to decide whether it is safe/advisable to take 240mg Methylone 2 weeks prior to MDMA. Would this cause significant brain damage and would it diminish my MDMA experience? Also, If I don't do Methylone -- is it okay to take adderall/oral meth prior to my MDMA roll? (not the same day). Basically what I would probably do is take adderall/meth two weekends in a row , take all the weekdays off, and then take it again the day before my MDMA roll on the third weekend. Is it less harmful to do it this way or should i take MDMA first and do adderall/meth the rest of my vacation? (only on the weekends !)

I'm just curious why/how you're comparing amphetamine with methamphetamine?

Do you find these have a similar affect on you?

To me they were/are night and day - mild stimulation and productivity increase vs gone from reality and zero productivity.

I'm just curious why/how you're compaearring amphetamine with methamphetamine?

Do you find these have a similar affect on you?

To me they were/are night and day - mild stimulation and productivity increase vs gone from reality and zero productivity.
I would actually say that Adderall gets me way more fucked up than Meth. The meth i get is usually in the form of fake "30mg adderall" presses that really have meth. 60mg real Adderall makes me tweak hard ASF with extremeeee stimulation. The fake adderalls with meth aren't nearly as stimulating or euphoric but they last longer. Perhaps they are just weak dose. But also remember that I am taking huge recreational doses of Adderrall -- far beyond the range of "mild or productive" lol. Also, if you are in a country that doesn't have adderall and are taking street speed , that is much muchhhhhh weaker than Adderall and really an entire different high/experience

I would actually say that Adderall gets me way more fucked up than Meth. The meth i get is usually in the form of fake "30mg adderall" presses that really have meth. 60mg real Adderall makes me tweak hard ASF with extremeeee stimulation. The fake adderalls with meth aren't nearly as stimulating or euphoric but they last longer. Perhaps they are just weak dose. But also remember that I am taking huge recreational doses of Adderrall -- far beyond the range of "mild or productive" lol. Also, if you are in a country that doesn't have adderall and are taking street speed , that is much muchhhhhh weaker than Adderall and really an entire different high/experience
Those fake 30 mg pills are nice. I tried some from a DNM back in the day. At the time I was stupid and didn’t reagent test but given the amount of pills showing up looking like that on drugs data was insane, I think it was meth. Not to mention the price was really cheap for a prescription drug

adderall can have a really harsh crash, especially if snorted or sublingual. But even oral can really suck. I make sure to have weed for the comedown just to kill the headache.

when I used the DNM pills, I had no crash and I just gently came down after 6-8 hrs (snorted). really beautiful experience tbh

It sounds like you're being relatively cautious with this, which is a good thing. Also, unlike what you often hear from the anti-drug activists, the brain is actually pretty resilient. I'm not saying that it's fine to go completely off the deep end with drugs and your brain will be okay, but "significant brain damage" almost always happens to people who abuse drugs for years on end, take drugs together that shouldn't be mixed, or outright overdose. Though, it doesn't necessarily sound like your plan is likely to lead to problems. However, that doesn't mean that there aren't ways that it could go wrong either. The first thing to remember is that powders/pressed pills are not always what they're sold as, and you won't know unless you test them or someone you know tested them. If you don't know what you're taking, it's all a bit of a gamble.

Also, the meth is definitely best avoided altogether. It's all too easy to completely lose control of your use, and many people have spiraled further down the abyss than they ever could've imagined with the stuff. Another thing to keep in mind is to be quite cautious when it comes to mixing drugs and taking combinations that you've never tried before. You didn't mention any truly dangerous, never mix type combinations. I also don't think that MDMA and methylone two weeks apart would interact with one another. There may be cross tolerance, but using them a single time two weeks apart probably wouldn't have that much of an effect in that regard. Also, I'd be somewhat leery of taking a drug that you had problems with in the past (e.g. the MDMA). If you abused it bad for two years, you wouldn't want to return to old habits.

On a side note, it's great to see that people are starting to get back to business as usual (e.g. planning on going to festivals and such). Thank God this virus bullshit is coming to an end. I think 2021 is going to be a good year.

Even if a country doesn't have Adderall you can still get good speed. Just depends on the quality... if it's pure it will be just as strong. Keep in mind Adderall is a specific mix of amphetamine-salts, in that sense it's hard to know what you are getting in street speed. It's usually just racemic amphetamine but without testing it could be anyone's guess. Dextro and levo-amphetamine do feel really different though, so depending on that you can get a very different experience.

The only combo like this that I felt was really unhealthy was 30mg of adderall mixed with 500mg oral of 4-mmc. I took an aspirin bc of chest pains.
I wouldn't think twice about doing what you're planning to do.