• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

mdma making me feel drained and sober

sushiandsashimi

Greenlighter
Anyone have mdma make them feel drained and sober? No high, no energy, just exhausted.

Until this year I rolled only twice before and loved it. The rush and the magical tingly feeling is indescribable. I never really did it more because I didnt have friends who did it often. This year I have been going to events ~once a month. I usually take ~0.2+. After 2 decent concerts (all events spaced about a month apart) the last couple concerts I have not been able to roll. My friends all roll fine with often lower doses (~.15) so I am doubtful it is the quality. Rather, it feels like all the energy is sucked out of my limbs and I dont want to move at all. My feet feel glued to the ground and I feel sober, and I am left watching friends rolling and loving the music, missing out. It's not a good time. Could it be that I am taking too much? Or that I am not taking enough? Or I just need to supplement? Or wait longer between rolls?

have you tested your stuff? are you on any medication?

taking too much can leave you without energy, but shouldn't leave you feeling sober.

have you tested your stuff? are you on any medication?

taking too much can leave you without energy, but shouldn't leave you feeling sober.

No medications. I workout and take protein supplements and creatine, but I dont think that should matter. I occasionally do adderall for exams if that could've somehow raised my amphetamine tolerance?

No medications. I workout and take protein supplements and creatine, but I dont think that should matter. I occasionally do adderall for exams if that could've somehow raised my amphetamine tolerance?

these shouldn't matter. occasional use of low doses (you couldn't study on a party dose ;) ) of amphetamine is fine too.

one month is on the lower end for sustainable use, but shouldn't affect your high in such a way. many people abuse mdma and do it weekly for months, still getting high even though their tolerance and side effects are increasing...

since you aren't feeling much from the dose you're taking i also don't think that it's too high of a dose. you would feel like sitting but still be pretty fucked if you took too much. so my guess would be the quality of your stuff. for some of the RCs that are getting passed off as mdma individual responses vary wildly among people with some getting intense effects at doses that don't do much for others...

UPDATE:
My friends took an extra 0.1 sublingually later that night (instead of swallowing orally) and said they were able to actually have a decent roll. I remember when I first tried supposedly the same batch of stuff I let it sit sublingual and was able to roll. I guess that is how I should take it from now on. Any ideas on why this is the case? I guess the absorption is higher sublingually.. but it seems crazy to have that big of a difference in effect.